WTS [EU] [6354 motors] [Makerx Mini-Foc plus] [Deck + battery]

Subject: [EU]

Got a bunch of stuff for sale that I planned on using but then I decided to buy an omakase set to complete my build. Sooo… I won’t be using these anymore.

Item 1
Description: New pair of Flipsky 6354 BH 140kv motors (D-shaft)(10mm bore) + 4x 16T pulleys
Never been connected. 1 motor is still in its original packaging as can be seen in the pictures.

Price (EURO): SOLD

Images

Item 2
Description: 2x New MakerX Mini-Foc Plus vescs. Never have been connected to anything, still in original package.

Images

Item 3
Description: Eovan deck + enclosure + battery combo. Bought from here: ALL SOLD (EU,FR) about a month ago. Never used it. Battery is a 12s2p 21700 Panasonic cells. Has around 10 cycles.
*Price (EURO): 100

Images

Item 4
Description: 12s 3a charger. If bought with the deck, enclosure and battery combo this can go for 10.

Images

Shipping will be from the Netherlands. Prices are without shipping and Paypal fees.

3 Likes

I would take a charger. Let me know how much is shipping to Belgrade, Serbia.

12 euros untracked

I’ll take it. Send me a message with your PP address

if you’d ship to Canada and take crypto, I want those VESCs

Yeah too much hassle, sorry

Vesc, deck battery enclosure combo and 12s charger still available!

Will this battery power dual 6374 motors through a focbox unity and move my 100kg around?

Prices dropped

PM sent :slight_smile:

:eyes::eyes:

Shipping to USA?

Wow. I am an idiot. Totally forgot to send you money for the charger. If you are still willing to sell it to me, I am ready.

I’ll pay the old higher price of course. So sorry :frowning_face:

Tested positive 2 weeks ago and totally forgot about this thing…

2 Likes

Vescs and charger sold.

Deck + battery combo lowered even more!

Deck + battery combo lowered!

hi im interested in the deck and battery combo. is there place for a vesc in the enclosure?