[WTS] ESK8 Garage Sale - AT Tires, Orangatangs, Pulleys, Bushings, Belts …

Miscellaneous parts for sale. Details below:

• 1x set Orangatang Caguama wheels (83A Purple) with bearings and spacers. $30

• 3x sets Orangatang Caguama wheels (77A Blue) with bearings and spacers. $40 per set or $110 for all 3 sets.

• 1x pair Evolve AT wheel pulleys (47t). $45

• 1x pair glass filled nylon 62T pulleys for 15mm belt drive. $20

• 1x set Orangatang Nipple bushings, 85A. Opened and test fit but never used. Includes bushing washers. $10

• HTD 5M-15 belts: 3x 270; 2x 350; 2x 370; 2x 385; 2x 405; 4x 410. $5 per pair, $45 for all 15.

• 2x 6374 battle hardened 180kv motors with caliber 2 adjustable mounts and 15T steel pulleys. $100 shipped.

• Torqueboards AT hubs and 175mm kendas+tubes. $100 includes pulleys

• 2x 6374 battle hardened 190kv motors with Torqueboards V7 mounts on 220mm caliber 2 trucks, fixed baseplates, bushings, 15mm steel pulleys, and belts. (Fits both street and AT)

Images

5 Likes

Just a heads up, BN sells sets of Kendas & tubes for like $65. May want to adjust price accordingly.

$70*

4 Likes

TB160s sold.

3 Likes

Bump

Edited to include remaining items; consolidated the listing.

Anyone interested in 6374 drivetrains (3x)? (Trucks/motors/mounts/wheels/hubs).

Bump + price drop.

2 Likes

DIY build added. See post #1.

2 Likes

Bump, price drop.

Added motors.

Bump, price drop.

Bump

Added a couple more items, dropped prices on others.

@cucu good deal on cags if you wanna try bigger wheels

Nice find. For sure I’d try a set but I need to do some research. Not sure what else is required to fit the original boosted board. I’m assuming I’d need new pulleys and belts at the very least.

3 Likes

Looks like you’re using kegel pattern, so these wheels will be a drop-in replacement. (They come with bearings and axle spacers). Your existing pulleys and belts will be compatible because the cags I have are kegel pattern

The stock pulley covers may not fit, but Mboards/board bumpers has a replacement belt cover for the boosted mounts.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, these are v1 original boosted wheels I’d replace. They’re the 75mm orangatangs where boosted had to drill through them and stick standoffs. I did see it’s possible to upgrade but most likely I’m going to need to either buy or print new wheel pulleys.

You’re right about the covers, the original ones won’t fit much larger wheels.

I’ll let you know if I figure this out.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I see. I did have a pair of kegel bolt through pulleys but those sold.

I know Mboards/Board Bumpers does have bolt through and press fit pulleys that you could use in the event you go with the 85mm cags.

2 Likes

Kendas sold.

2 Likes

(previous item sold was not shipped, refund issued)

Interested in your belts, dmed