[WTS] Enertion Raptor 1 - US - SOLD

Looking to sell my Raptor 1 in good condition.
Comes with the Enertion Nano X remote, remote charge cable, and charger for the board battery.

And these extra stuff as well
2x 36T 9mm Enertion pulleys
9x 9mm HTD265-5M belts

Replaced the stock esc with dual flipskys FSESC 4.12

The only caveat is that the battery charges up to 91% for some reason. Just changed the bearings to some reds.

Looking for $400 plus shipping.

!
[ !

5 Likes

1 Like

Wtf. Actual eskating history. Really really really good deal if they come with a whole extra set of motors and mounts.

Bump

6 Likes

It’s a damn shame I can’t fit those two motors on my soon to be boosted. Those motors with an hdtm3 drivetrain must sound bonkers

1 Like

I’ve seen this same exact board being sold time after time, this can’t be realistic. Please tell us what the problem this board has. I know this board has had 3 previous owners and it originally sold for 499 on eBay. I’m almost certain there is a problem somewhere that is forcing everyone who bought it to try to sell. Really curious

5 Likes

The only major thing that was of concern was the broken garbage stock esc that came with when I bought it. I had to replace the esc and the other concerns are stated in the original post ie battery. Otherwise, there is no other concerns that can point out. It rides like a solid board. Also, I have somebody that is giving me a better raptor 1 so I have really no need for my current board.

2 Likes

I’m trying to be as transparent as possible. So feel free to ask more questions.

3 Likes

I’ve had a raptor too and it was a solid board. Shit sounded like jet rockets around the neighborhood but it was solid as hell. I bought it from a guy named J.P. and he installed brake lights that would activate when brakes were engaged and basically revamped it all. I sold it cuz I could only get 29mph and maybe 11 miles cuz I’m a big boy and mama loves it

Happy that you aren’t trying to hide what’s wrong

1 Like

Didn’t this come with focboxes? If yes, that’s the first time I’ve heard anyone dog on them like that, lol.

GLWS

1 Like

If thats the case then it’s previous owner switched out the esc. Would’ve been great if it came with focboxes when I bought it.

1 Like

Nope. The R1 came with old 4.12’s. Focboxes weren’t even a thing yet.

6 Likes

You sure those aren’t 4.10s lol my 4.12s weren’t bad

Maybe the later models of the R1 were vesc x

1 Like

I’ve never seen dual 4.xx share capacitors like that :thinking: sure is weird

1 Like

Pretty sure they stopped making R1’s right before they released the vesc-x.

1 Like

Yep. It was weird. That’s how they did it. That’s my old stock R1 I got right before they stopped selling them.

3 Likes

Price drop to 550. No longer including the spare parts.

1 Like

Are you selling the rspec motors, I want them! All the extras for 150$?

Hey KaramQ I’m currently waiting on a response at the moment for the spare parts but I’ll definitely get back to you once he does.

1 Like

I just want the motors, I know other people want the mounts. I need em so bad!! I can sent the payment Tommarow?

1 Like