WTS Drivetrain $300 shipped US

I think I’ll do dual 5065 on 184mm hangars because Bergs run narrow and extended axles… It should be possible

1 Like

I havnr not ran detection on these yet but judging by the size I would say in the 30s also yes 220mm hangers

1 Like

Hmm, the Racerstar site claims 46A

Would you be willing to check these? I might make a light AT with them. Also possibly of selling without baseplates?

1 Like

possible, but again have not done it, could do it in the am and let you know

1 Like

No rush, not gonna have the build for a while if at all

1 Like

I like the 140kv. I was thinking of possible saving them for an ultra light MTB something like a 12s2p molicel, top mount, light enough to be able to jump alot lol

2 Likes

mmm, you better measure 3 times…

65+65+15+15+8+8+2+2+2+2 = 184mm

And that’s leaving you 2mm between the wheel and belt, and 2mm between the belt and motor plate. And those motors better not be a hair over 65mm…

that’s with 8mm motor plates

on a 184mm hanger, a single 6380 motor is the bee’s knees
or two xx55 motors

4 Likes

2mm motor gap
65mm motor
6mm mount plate
2mm clearance
16mm pulley
7mm tire overhang
24mm bearing stack
7mm axle nut
3mm general tolerance
-92mm hangar
-50mm axle

11mm of we extra axle, I’ll just throw a 10mm spacer on the outside and call it good

2 Likes

Good deal, pm me lol

2 Likes

In the morning my guy, I need to make a better habit of not doing money stuff at 3am :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha! I make my best money decisions at 3am I don’t know what you talking about

3 Likes

Also I need to check the Rockstars and do math. I’m thinking…

Bergs, Racerstars, BN184a
Rockstars, Metro 155s, TB6380s, BN220s

But I need to double check the wheel widths and shit

I keep cycling between designs, but now the Matrix trucks, FS6384s, and MT6374s are gone so I can’t go back so maybe I’ll stick with this

1 Like

so are we selling shit or doing maths(s)…

artem… what will you accept in dollars, shipped to So. Ca.?

thanks!

2 Likes

For the entire set up? Il take 250 shipped

1 Like

let me sleep on it… that’s a fukkin fair deal…

1 Like

So many people trying to sleep lol… what the heck?! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I know I know brother,

but you have to know, it’s one of those weird combos that while qwircky they exell in their genre… I don’t even have a build or a board in mind, It just seems like pretty good deal… I know I’m weird but light-weight shit is becoming more of a fun or not factor

2 Likes

Light weight stuff is great, there’s no reason to not take them everywhere

1 Like

I think we should have a light weight build thigie where we could bounce weird light weight shit off each other…

1 Like

You mean like throwing badminton birdies at each other? I think they bounce :thinking:

1 Like