WTS Component Harvest : TB VESC 4.12, GoldenHusky Antispark, Martin Push Start Antispark, 80A inline Fuse

I have some formerly expensive failed electric components. I thought I’d put them up for sale cheap in case any wizardly scavengers want to harvest them for components, repair them, reverse engineer them. I want to ship all of this to one place, in one box. $60 obo shipped in USA.

2 x TB VESCS 4.12 - These actually may work with conservative settings, or could be beefed up by a wizard. I was having trouble with them because I was running a 4WD with FOC settings. I didn’t do much troubleshooting, before picking up some Escapes I found for a song. Pricing these as if they don’t work, and you will fix, but maaaybe you get a pleasant surprise. The symptoms were cutouts under hard brakes, rebooting, etc.

1 GoldenHusky antispark switch- failed. Too much inrush from all the capacitors on the 4WD, probably; maybe. These were nice switches.

1 MartinSP antispark push to start switch- failed. Too much inrush from all the capacitors on the 4WD, probably; maybe.

1 x inline 80A fuse with XT90 connections.

2 Likes