WTS Complete Mountain board build 10s14p $550 plus shipping

My complete mountain board build
List of components
Mark one B stock deck [$50]
Diyeboard style china trucks and 8"wheel [$150] upgraded with yellow egg shocks…this helped alot!
Dual TB 6355 190kv motors [$200]
Fsesc Dual 6.6 [~$200]
Bkb 14 motor pulleys [$20]
Dickyho motor mounts [$20]
Aluminum ESC case DIY [$15]
VX1 remote [$50]
DIY 10s14p battery [$400] this battery is made up of 2 older style meepo packs and 5 pyramid style one hover board batteries…it is my understanding that all these packs use the same LG 2Ah cells

It’s been a great board, but I am onto new and better things and this is starting to collect dust. Would like to sell as a complete

$700 OBO plus shipping or local pick up by 94619 or around bay area

Not sure about full range, but I would say between 20-25 miles, the cells in the battery packs are not the best as far as capacity. Will update with a 100% charge picture tonight

The Fsesc dual 6.6 initially gave me some problems but after johny medusa had a go with it, been working flawlessly ever since.

I would recomend some sort of heel straps for this board…in fact I think heel straps are almost necessary for any sort of offroad riding.

Top speed 25mph. I’ve hit this, it has more to give but I would not recomend going much faster with the yellow egg shocks, would switch to orange or red, as the ride becomes a bit wobbly with these cheap trucks

This is a great board for anyone trying to get into the hobby or looking for a cheap thrill off road!

Last picture is what it looked like when it was new, I will clean it up as clean as possible, but if you notice in the upper picture where your feet would be standing on the board, the graphic is worn through to the wood, this is because I believe the graphic is pretty cheap. I will include some grip hexagons that you could place there, as there is not really any grip otherwise with this deck

8 Likes

Will update tonight with pics of opened up esc enclosure and battery box

That’s a steal.

3 Likes

Yeah I think its a good deal, I am open to offers but it’s a pretty sweet setup in my opinion

1 Like

I’m piecing together my mtb rn. Just planning . But it’s not far.away from this

3 Likes

Sweet, yeah this worked out really well, I’ve been riding basicly this set up or some version of it since I got into esk8 last year, and its been good! The giant battery box is probbaly the biggest downside. But due to my lack of being able to weld battery packs at the time…this was my best choice for all the range i wanted lol.

1 Like

Can you fit 2 sodas and a sandwich in that box? Maybe Some tools?
Lmao.
Sick board brother.

1 Like

You could if it wasn’t already full of battery juice!!

1 Like

Added pics of fully charged board, charges to 41.94 volts also added a peek under the hood of that battery case, since this was my first build some of my build practices may have been a bit questionable :sweat_smile: the battery xt90 connector that sticks out the top is hot glued in place pretty well and the wires that go to it are not long enough to open that top all the way without taking the xt90 out. But basicly everything under there is held in place pretty rigidly with got glue, if yall got any question feel free to ask! Been riding this set up of road for a few hundred miles, so far no issues.

1 Like

Drink water homey

2 Likes

Are the paks soldered or just xt90s ?

1 Like

Packs are connected together using xt60 paralleling connectors. 7 - 10s2p packs

I could say the same thing to homies who drink alcohol. It ain’t healthy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bump! To the top!

2 Likes

Bump! 650 plus shipping!

1 Like

I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Send me a pm

1 Like

someone buy this!! i need a unity! and i need to sell this before i buy more stuff. 650 plus shipping!

2 Likes

lets do this fellas 600 plus shipping, someone snag this up

3 Likes

Damn!! That’s a heck of a good deal :+1:t3:

2 Likes