WTS: Clearance Sale 2023 | Trampa Deck | Claw Mount Anti Sinks | MBS tires |and more!

Parts are catching dust and I need some cash for a new build

Shipping in EU between 5-15 euros.
Shipping to US for smaller items is 14.99 the deck and tires wont be worth it probably since shipping would be around 25 euros.

When you want to buy something PM me.

Trampa bootiewrap butt and hip protection new: 15 euros

SOLD Avio mod custom mini remote with wrist band, new, never used: 38 euros

SOLDMBS Yellow Tires (including inner tires) barely used: 38 euros

SOLDTrampa Hypa hubs including trampa bearings, used in good condition: 30 euros

SOLD Black Sabre Dynamics Claw Mount Go Pro anti sink plates, two in black new, just mounted on board with super small scuffs (see closeup image): 18 euros each.

SOLD Trampa deck 15/16 ply equivalent (see example of deck on mtb build): 49 euros

SOLD Raw Sabre Dynamics Claw mount Go Pro anti sink plate, mounted on board and anodising slightly scuffed on one part of the claw, only visible in direct light and certain angle: 15 euros

5 Likes

I hope its not the truck i gave you thats bend? :anguished:

1 Like

Nope yours is almost pristine :wink:

1 Like

Could you let me know an all in price for the orange shockblocks to the UK please?

1 Like

I’ll take the belts please - give me a final price with shipping to Sweden when you get a sec and I’ll shoot it over today.

1 Like

I’ll take the kegels please!

Dm me

2 Likes

I’ll take the ackmaniac and 2x 8mm pulleys

2 Likes

Does that Enertion Bluetooth module work with the latest Vesc firmware? If so I am interested.

1 Like

Do you feel this is still rideable or bent enough to be noticable and/or a safety issue?

1 Like

It’s slightly bent, but will have no impacts during the ride.
@Creavenger How old is the truck?

1 Like

It is not a defect. It is a feature.
The hanger has been modified with inbuilt camber for better cornering.

4 Likes

ill take the mbs truck

2 Likes

I would like it if @moon changes his/her mind. (Sorry dude or dudess, I don’t know which you are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And could I place temporary dibs on the landyachtz bear trucks. Just looking into them and motor mount availability.

Edit: I’m buying the Bear Trucks and Hawgs Fatties. Dont want the Matrix truck though.

2 Likes

I heard him on Discord :joy:

1 Like

Deep voice for a woman

4 Likes

Is this sarcasm or serious? If it is sarcasm, then well done on the answer.

1 Like

Sarcasm

4 Likes

Can anyone advise as to the availability of motor mounts for these trucks? (Bear 852)

1 Like

You confuse me. What is the right term? lol

1 Like

I think its still rideable at low to medium speeds, but its at your own risk of course. Btw for now @moon has dibs on them if he confirms ill let u know.