WTS - 240mm TKP 45/35split/6355/tb110/motor mounts - complete drivetrain (details inside)

• 240mm TKP hangers (manufacturer wishes to remain anonymous)
  • 45/35 MasterCarve tkp baseplates
  • tB110 74A blues
  • Motor mounts & clamps (forward/reverse mount) (manufacturer wishes to remain anonymous)
  • 2x 6355 BKB motors
  • 40T wheel pulley/15T motor pulley
  • 290mm belts

This is the last of my skateboard gear as I clear out my workshop through my midlife esk8 crisis. Death to PU wheels.

Pretty much a ready to go drivetrain, drop this onto a deck of your choice, give battery and JuiceBoxes enclosure, and ride. Great little setup.

Condition:
Used, lightly, approx 50 miles. Offered as-is, experience/adjustments expected. The motor clamps could use some adjustments outward towards the wheel & the motor pulleys could come in a bit further- but fully functional as is.

This was assembled for my build The Bluest One before I realized I can’t ride tiny skateboards without looking like a bear on a unicycle.

Asking $350 shipped within the US. Not looking to part it out.

9 Likes

Damn :drooling_face:. Someone Here is going to hit jackpot

2 Likes

Yeah yeah, I need my shop space back and this setup keeps tempting me to build boards I shouldn’t.

2020 is the year of the Carver & eMTB purist in me.

4 Likes

Yo I’ll take it!

1 Like

Fuck me lol. Gotta do this to me huh. I don’t need the dang wheels that’s the thing

1 Like

Mine. Sending moneys right now

Yo PayPal ready rn

1 Like

You know how long I’ve wanted these andrew

1 Like

Cisco, before u buy anything, I’m still waiting on the haero from u

1 Like

Sold.

@BillGordon @wandagoner @Zach

2 Likes

I hate you so much

1 Like

In transit

3 Likes

Man o man, the hatred I have for u rn

3 Likes

He has my PayPal on speed dial I swear

3 Likes

The funny thing is I did the same thing to Cisco one time. Bought a vesc and didn’t even pn saying I’d buy it lol. I guess it’s shit karma

1 Like

Karma is a bitch :rofl:

1 Like

I would have done 400 bruhhhh

2 Likes

Well shit luck, u got it this time Fran. Thanks for those haggy motors tho :crazy_face:

1 Like

Love damn motors that happen to be bigger than 6374 maytechs lol

If u part out with those bkb’s let me know

3 Likes