WTS 10s4p Molicel p42a battery

I’d destroy that battery @ 13 miles riding aggressively on 97mm 'thane… my 10s3p 30q is a 10 mile max battery unless i’m riding like an ole lady… I got 20 out of her once… I don’t know how… except I was riding like an ole lady

4 Likes

Well my good sr. It’s Official. you ride like a pussy :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey man I tried to make my efficiency as low as possible :joy:

2 Likes

But seriously. Idk where y’all get these crazy ass numbers from.
Shit. I almost drained the 12s10p 35e pack that came with the flux in 25 miles :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, pneumatics means ~1mi/ah in my experience @ 12S…

2 Likes

maths don’t check…

5 Likes

Pls educate me. I’m always happy to learn new stuff :grin:

How the fuck…you’re pulling a third of my efficiency

2 Likes

How the hell is it that I keep getting new titles!? Am I like the New title Record holder around here!? :rofl:

2 Likes

Idk. That’s what I’d like to know too :rofl:

My settings aren’t even that high :cry:

1 Like

Cruising on trails I get like 30% better efficiency. It’s all that stop n go in the city that kills it for me. 0-35-0 : repeat.

1 Like

Hmm maybe that’s why I get stupid high efficiency…i don’t actually stop for anything, there’s no people or cars when I ride and I usually coast past stop signs if I have good visibility

2 Likes

Yeah Cisco, I have this deep gut feeling that you are doing something wrong lol :rofl: cant put my finger on it and dont know what it could be…but 25 miles out of that 35e pack seems soooo low!

2 Likes

There’s a nice unit ya got there

2 Likes

Ya know there was this guy that kept breaking raptors. Pretty sure we all know why. Maybe you have the same issue

2 Likes

Haha. No worries. I’m used to doing that whole user error thing :rofl:

And for the record I said “almost”. I didn’t fully drain it

1 Like

Oh good, that puts your efficiency in the 50s instead of 60s :joy:

1 Like

hmmmm

1 Like

Lmao. No. Will never pull that amount of power with my skinny ass BUT another thing I forgot to mention lol. My 12s10p will only charge to 49.5v
Probably shitty bms