WTB blue tb110s

As seen, want to buy those arctic blue tb110s. I’m fine with buying slightly used, the main reason I am looking for a set is the delamination. So hopefully someone has a set from last year they stashed away and don’t need or something like that. I would also entertain a good deal on buying one of the newer sets with the delamination issue if the price Is right. Thanks!

2 Likes

I can tell you right now that the original color is gone after about 3 rides lol

They still look nice though

3 Likes

Doesnt need to be original, I just still want to be able to tell they are blue. Just meant I dont want the ones that are almost black because they have been used so much lol. Just tried to make it a bit more clear for those who might post here to understand.

2 Likes

either that or they start to delaminate or chunk

no… but the color does go

1 Like

Ive never seen one chunk but I have heard about the delamination issues. Wasnt that an old batch or something?

1 Like

thane wheels esk8 or manual naturally chunks and degrades overtime from riding, quicker if u ride thane on trash city terrain or just bad terrain in general which is a big turn off for me personally because i dont wanna keep shelling out money for wheels that dont last long. I want wheels to last thousands of miles. And the harsh reality is if u ride esk8 thane wheels either one of two things will happen:

A. the wheel will chunk so bad u cant ride the wheel and have to buy a whole new set
or
B. the plastic wheel core cracks,compromising the infrastructure of the wheel and u have to again buy a whole new set.

The only imo good thane wheel is the trampa gummies since they are the only thane wheel out that u can use on metal cores and not plastic cores so the only part of the wheel u have to worry about replacing is the thane wheel sleeve itself. Now some complain about the wheel slighty expanding over 30 mph but trampa did say they fixed the issue but to completely fix it the easiest thing to do is just to glue the sleeve directly to the core like how thane wheels are normally so that wont happen. Also with gummies ur gonna need either a drop through deck or wide enough trucks to have clearance for the wheel.

If u want a wheel recommendation get for street riding either get offroad pneumatic wheels since they can handle rougher terrain and since most cities streets are dogged out and looks like offroad terrain the offroad wheel would be perfect for that situation. And you can have a set of street wheels for county or smooth surface riding only since street wheels are basically racing slicks and its dumb to take racing style rubber sleeves on non-smooth terrain where ur ass knows full fucking well ur not gonna be on smooth ground the whole time ur out riding and it is cringe to see ppl riding with street sleeves offroad or in the city since they are putting themselves at the highest risk of getting a puncture from anything.

Get ecomobl 8" airless wheel sleeves and toss them on trampa hubs or any hubs that can fit a 8" pneumatic wheel so u can have a very long lasting,rubber wheel that can never go flat. Airless 105mm honeycomb wheels from esk8diy since they ship faster then eovan and its a 70a airless full rubber wheel that uses kegel core and it cant chunk like thane since it aint thane, last for a few thousand miles, better grip because of the rubber compound instead of thane smaller size if ur riding a prebuilt that dont got alot of range to begin with.

Others might feel differently about this but this is wat i find to be the best options and side note as far as comfort goes imo for me airless wheels are just as comfortable as pneumatic on smooth or rough surfaces even though really all wheels will feel about the same way on rough surfaces. Plus its very low maintenance unlike thane and pneumatic since its a buy once then ride til the rubber sleeve its dam near gone with for me low maintenance setups are wat u want so u can spend more time enjoying the ride rather then worrying about components breaking and u having to carry a mechanics bag full of shit just to go out to ride.

1 Like

I have 105 blue clouds also 120 orange but they are pretty haggard

2 Likes

Send me some photos.

1 Like

I have some black TB100, never seen the road, 25$

3 Likes

sure, dm me your paypal or whatever form of payment you want to use

sorry meant that as a reply for you, Dm me your paypal or whatever payment method you want to use

Damn damn damn

2 Likes

Will still buy more ha, could still use a set of those blue 110s, anyone has a set used or new with a decent price let me know!

1 Like

I didn’t know they were a hot comadidty (lol)

1 Like

1million dollars. 10 sets 110s.

1 Like

:fu:t2:I was next Chis :rofl: you would of been really pissed if I got them :fu:t2:

2 Likes

You’re right. :fu:

Im partially on the spectrum

2 Likes

Ha I just need a few sets of wheels to beat on. Would like one set of 100s and 1 set of 110s ideally.

1 Like

(US)Raunchy Random Rubbish