WTB USA: full face helmet (L or XL)

I don’t have a helmet and I hate buckling helmets with a passion so I need a full face one. My head is between 23 and 24 inches. Any budget as long as it’s a good deal.

Also I need all the pads.

1 Like

I’d argue a full face is more annoying than a simple buckle. They often use double D rings which are super finicky, especially with gloves.

3 Likes

yeahhhhh

If you hate buckles, this is definitely worse.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll just deal with it. I’m considering a triple 8 even though it buckles.

1 Like

Just get a fidlock fastener buckle and sew/loop it onto whatever you buy

3 Likes

I really like the demon podium but it doesn’t have visor. I usually just wear sunglasses with it or clear ski goggles if I’m offroading.

1 Like

Bump, someone sell me a tsg pass or a predator.

Bump

1 Like

if you hate buckles and decide to get a full face to avoid it then you are going about it wrong. I hate to suggest it, but Thousands helmets and Ruroc uses Fidlock magnetic buckles that you might want to look into. Or you can just get a fidlock and retrofit it yourself.

Example:

1 Like

Fox ProFrame has one of the dankest fidlocks for helmets. Not sure if they sell it standalone, haven’t checked their catalogs in years & that was for things unrelated to esk8. They have some neat shit for lots of hobby applications

1 Like

added fidlock to my tsg pass as well, d ring still there as a backup if i ever need

2 Likes

I haven’t really bothered with the D rings too much, mostly because you can put on and take off the helmet without ever undoing the strap. I just loosen it and pull it towards the chin bar, and my head clears it easily without needing to separate them. Then when putting it back on you just do the opposite, pull to tighten, and buckle the excess. That last step is admittedly the hardest part, the button isn’t super easy to feel out.

I hate D rings with gloves on, so both my helmets have this, but that would defeat the purpose of the OP’s disgust for buckles :joy:

It’s worth noting I don’t hate buckles, because they are fiddly. I hate them, because I have a long ass neck (think deep space nine, will anyone get this reference?), and buckles typically dig into my neck. Some snowboarding helmets are fine, due to the amount of padding on the buckle, others are not even when padded properly.

1 Like

try some of these or related product

1 Like

Bump, without a helmet I’m going to die when spring comes :wink:

I have an xl kali Prana Carbon I could get rid of. If your interested in moto style, it’s a pretty damn nice helmet.
Ridden once or twice

Is the size chart accurate or does it run small like a tsg?

I’d say it’s pretty close.
Im 60.5cm and it fits me comfortably with a tiny bit extra room. Tsg xl fits me perfect with absolutely no Xtra room

Bump. Anyone a have tsg or predator, beat up is fine.