WTB USA AZ Hummie double stack enclosure

Anyone out there have a double stack enclosure for a hummie?

I’m looking to rebuild a hummie for my buddy. Need to find a double stack enclosure. It had an alter wedge enclosure from Psychotiller but it’s cracked pretty bad at this point.

1 Like

@BigBen maybe?

3 Likes

Ill have a few psychotiller enclosure options available soon. Molds are enroute to my shop as well as material. No longer using abs.

1 Like

I’m scooting out of the country for a week or two, I may have one kicking about if you don’t find one sooner.

1 Like

Nice. That alter wedge fit great but the abs just didn’t last forever, not that I expected it to but after a couple years it’s time for a replacement. Any estimated time frame on them?

1 Like

I was after a bigben enclosure when I originally built it but they proved to be too elusive to get my hands on one back then too unfortunately. I’ve seen them though and they’re very nice.

1 Like

@BigBen’s double stack enclosure is awesome. My failure is that I sprayed bedliner on it and it looks like abs now :joy:

1 Like

I have one more enclosure for 26650 cells made of abs

I have tons of decks still if anyone is interested. Some blems I’ll sell cheaper as well

1 Like

They are super nice! Just wish he had some sort of consistently available stock or web store etc. No dig on him or anything, I understand it’s not his main job etc. I also messaged eboardsperu to see if they have anything that will fit the bill.

I’m confused, how is that a double stack? it can barely even fit a power button on the side so isn’t is just a single stack with how short it is :thinking: I thought a double stack would be double the normal size but that looks like a normal height for a bottom enclosure.

1 Like

Hummie decks are routed out. Also this is a 18650 pack, not 21700.

Found an image, this is how high single stack stick out

3 Likes

That’s actually the big double stack. You can fit 21700s in there easily.
The original double stack for 18650 is way more slimline.

3 Likes

Good to know I’ve got options! I got a 10s8p 18650 pack in it

1 Like

That makes a bit more sense.

That one to the right looks ridiculous tbh :rofl: Not because it is badly made but it just looks funny to me for no reason.

I was confused because the enclosure I have is the same height as your double stack but I’d only call mine a single stack. No idea if that is accurate to what it was originally sold as though. I Didn’t know the decks were routed out on the inside before now.

I’ve built 3 boards with @hummieee 's decks, the thin profile make them really sleek

Old thread on the other forum has some good pix of builds and Ben’s enclosures

2 Likes

Hopefully within the next couple weeks. I’d take @BigBen enclosure over anything else.

1 Like

Here are some old pics of some of the buildsI did.

3 Likes