[Wtb] (us) trampa 3/8the inch powder coated truck 6.5 inch urban treads tires with tubes

Making my first real build!.. Needed trampa 3/8th inch powder coated truck, 6.5 inch urban treads tires with tubes , and urban carve bearings . Thanks

1 Like

I still have my evolve tires with tubes and hubs if you want

1 Like

Sorry I need 6.5 I’m gonna be super picky as this is my last parent funded build

2 Likes

Lmao you are lucky. I am using my pocket money :joy:

6 Likes

I a have my meepo and a 600 budget :joy: gonna do my best

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

There ya go These guys have everything you need😉.

6 Likes

Lol I was seeing if any forum members had any before I buy from Europe

1 Like

Lmao. I’m just busting your balls brother :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Damn do they ship to US??

:joy: yes

These are bomb , all you need to do is swap out the bearings with 10mm ones. But as far as wheels go, I love these. And they are readily available, also if you hit up @torqueboards he might make you a deal :sunglasses:

1 Like

Are these 160mm deflated or inflated? Never seen it mentioned here, but the common 6x2 tires you see around here measure 160mm tall when inflated.

Does anybody have a side by side or either of these next to a 6.5" urban tread? Wonder if it’s really just a 5mm difference.

They actually a bit smaller 152mm inflated

4 Likes

Having said this, I do under inflate my tires

3 Likes

I wish @torqueboards would release extended axles for their cnc hangers already. I’d love to give these wheels a try They look pretty sexy :wink:

2 Likes

Why extended axles? The ones I bought from you fit these wheels with a pulley perfectly!

New Cnc 220 hangers come with short axles and you can only use them with bolt on wheel pulleys

2 Likes

Ahhhhh! Kk let me know if you want your back :sunglasses: only like $400 special price :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like