[WTB] [US] Switchblade 40 Black Pinecone

I think the 38 is a typo

nah, it says 38 on their site as well, which I was also surprised about because the smaller one is usually 36

Oh I meant the Drophammer, there’s a site that said 38.5” but it looks exactly like the 36.5”

True that, with the 97s if my foot drifts back too far it can catch the wheel and has thrown me off a few times.

There’s some fuckery you can do that makes it better, Paris and Randall trucks sit father away from the center so you can run slightly bigger wheels. I have Paris V2 baseplates with Calliber II hangers and that got me like 20mm bigger wheels

2 Likes

Oh really?
I had no idea. Do you think I could use that to make my boardnamics GD sit a bit back so my motors wouldn’t touch the base plates?
But that is intriguing…

Yeah the axle sits away by 1/2" to 3/4", but it needs a Caliber pivot cup

1 Like

Idk how this works for you. I tried to take all my backfire g2 parts and deckswap them onto my switchblade and I get wheel bite even when top mounting

🥸switchblade plz

Really? Wheelbite with a switchblade? No idea my drophammer fits fine no touching

if someone has a complete one I’ll give you $340, if deck only I’ll give you $220 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might as well buy a random 40" Switchblade and skin it to taste at that point

4 Likes

you’re right, but I don’t think a skin could achieve that side profile so nicely

they have the 38" in stock but i think there’s no nice enclosure for it Landyachtz • Switchblade 38 Black Pinecone • Cruisers, Longboards & Skateboards

but i’m also in no rush, so I am sure one will come up for sale at some point in the near future :crossed_fingers:

Could get a 2 part enclosure, those are easy to fit

anyone have one?

one of you must have one :weary:

I got one a couple weeks ago.

3 Likes

I got one actually as well, I saw they became available again. They had said they won’t be doing another run, glad they did :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just saw it as well, I might just buy one just to have it, getting ANY switchblade 40 was a PITA when I tried it a year ago

1 Like

Get it, just note, the deck has SLIGHTLY more flex than the normal switchblade 40 night.
Just barely, I use this as my personal/freeride deck so it is absolutely perfect.
Also the bottom side graphic is super sick, it’s engraved into the wood.

4 Likes