[WTB US] radium riptide adapters, Hypertruck bushings

As the title says, I have Matrix ii trucks. I’d like to buy a set of radium adapters and blue + white riptide/hypertruck bushings.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Me too @Tony_Stark do you have any in-stock

Looks like preorder so they’ll hopefully come out soon

1 Like

Adapters are back in stock and the Ti screws should be here early next week

4 Likes

I lied

1 Like

The pin section looks a bit shorter than the lacoix grub screw. Just curious, is that something that was needed for your adapters, or makes no difference?

It was an intentional decision with our V2 adapters which lock against the bushing really well, so the pin doesn’t need to be as long, allowing more lean without the pin preventing compression

1 Like

V1 would just fall out if you tipped it upside down. Now I can pick the truck up from the bushing

1 Like

That’s legit. I’m in for a set.

Do you have any recommendations for bushings for someone at 70kg who likes to carve?

1 Like

:laughing: bought like 4 sets of those v1s why you gotta upgrade them with your logos now :sob:

1 Like

Blue front white back is awesomeee for carving. I’m about 70kg and after the riptides break in it carves way harder than yellow/orange MBS

2 Likes

That is great to hear. I have orange/yellow mbs right now and it is way too firm.

1 Like

@bboybowzer I’m always improving stuff :wink:
Its the same as buying a new phone, its outdated quickly but you cant keep waiting

1 Like

Wallet says otherwise :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

@xsynatic please close. I bought these direct from the radium and riptide.

1 Like