WTB (US) DRV8301

Long story short, I need a damn DRV8301 because I effed up :man_facepalming:.

Figured I’d ask here before searching elsewhere that may/may not have one for sale. Let me know if ya do!

Only thing I can say is good luck, and be prepared to pay quite a lot for it unless someone is generous

Digikey has a singular variant left on tape reel of 2000 for 21k 🤷

That’s what I figured lol

1 Like

Wanna split the cost? :rofl:

eBay had them 2 days ago

You trust this? Because I don’t know if I do/should.

I have a DRV8302

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/texas-instruments/DRV8302DCAR/2753621

@jaykup Weird. Shows zero in stock…

If I was going to sell any, I’d put them on eBay so I can only imagine that’s similar. But I have no idea. Digikey is out, as are all the other suppliers I’ve checked.

1 Like

What is your budget?

I mean I have one if you want it.

$15 shipped (US)

It’s an 8302 not an 8301 though

3 Likes

No budget really set in mind. But I also don’t want to pay $100+ for a damn chip due to shortages.

Rather just sit on the damaged vesc and buy another. Then replace the damaged chip later on in the future when I can find one without selling my left nut for it.

1 Like

Trust on eBay is subjective. But Shengyuan Technology seem to be exporters that are in business since 2003

1 Like

I honestly don’t know if it can be used in place of an 8301.

I just know shorting electrical components is bad :joy:

1 Like

Good to know!

I’ll consider the one from eBay if I can’t get ahold of one on here or locally.

To my knowledge no, the 8301 and 8302 are not the same thing. I dont know which ones I have can check.

1 Like

I have several 8302 (8ish) and 4 8301’s. Might have more but the unopened bag of parts from digikey I thought I had I cant find. So 4 is my number for now.

5 Likes

PM inbound @Davewesh

This thread can be closed @xsynatic, I got what I was looking for thanks to Dave!

3 Likes