[WTB US] Deck with double stack enclosure that won't break the bank

reviving this thread and asking again but with different needs. I’m looking for a deck + enclosure that holds a 160x140x45 battery (double stack) and 2 single vesc4s on either side of the battery. I’d want the enclosure to span the entire deck. I’d prefer it be a standard mount deck and not a drop-through but I’m not particularly picky. I don’t have a super large budget, just trying to replace my old bamboo deck as my diye enclosure is broken lol.

(Kinda want something with a kicktail but I don’t really care about what I get. Used is fine as long as I can fill/reuse the existing holes.

old post before I hijacked my own thread

Im sick and tired of trying to buy a loaded vanguard off of reddit. Some guy led me on for a week then ghosted me and the other guy asked for my Paypal email and then just ghosted me, so I’m here.

I’m not looking for a loaded vanguard per se, but I’m looking for a deck that’ll suit my torqueboards AT kit, and an enclosure that’ll suit my dual vesc (and here’s the kicker) my battery with the exact dimensions of 145x165x43. Finding something to fit that battery has literally been the hardest part of this. I’m not looking to spend more than $230 on a deck + enclosure combo or just $100 on a deck (excl ship) I didn’t originally want a stiff deck, but I’m kinda out of options as flexy decks are annoying to find enclosures for. I know very little about decks besides that, so I’m not sure if I’m being vague here.

If someone here has a flex 2/3 loaded vanguard or a converted boosted deck I’d love to scoop that up and get an eboardsperu enclosure.

2 Likes
no longer relevant stuff

as for style, I don’t really care. It’s a city board. I’d be worried about ground clearance for a drop down/double drop deck.

1 Like

@hummieee selling some nice decks and enclosures for a good price

1 Like

@hummieee whatcha got?

2 Likes

I have a brand new LY evo 40 Spectrum 135+ shipping

2 Likes

Decks with mounted kydex boxes. 200$.

4 Likes

Would it fit the battery i mentioned before?

By the time I get an enclosure I’ll be past $300 :woozy_face: but I’ll consider

Nvm my battery won’t even fit in the evo spectrum enclosure

Lol…what battery is this? Is it a brick?

yeah its 2 cells tall, so finding a pack is gonna be annoying

1 Like

have you looks at double stack enclosures? 2 cells tall isnt that hard to find an enclosure for. text me a pic. is it the battery i made you?

yeah

3 Likes

i have en enclosure that will work. il text you a pic in a bit

perfect

like it :heart_eyes:

reviving this thread and asking again but with different needs. I’m looking for a deck + enclosure that holds a 160x140x45 battery (double stack) and 2 single vesc4s on either side of the battery. I’d want the enclosure to span the entire deck. I’d prefer it be a standard mount deck and not a drop-through but I’m not particularly picky. I don’t have a super large budget, just trying to replace my old bamboo deck as my diye enclosure is broken lol.

(Kinda want something with a kicktail but I don’t really care about what I get. Used is fine as long as I can fill/reuse the existing holes.

1 Like

What’s your budget and give me your top2-3 decks that you like and let’s see if we can find you something

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest - idc what I get. As long as it doesn’t cost me a lot. My restriction on double stack enclosures is already a lot.

1 Like