[WTB] [US] Daly 12s/10a BMS

Looking for a few small 12s BMS units. If you can point me in a direction where I could order a small batch of the ones that are usually used for charge-only, I’d appreciate it. I’m not above ordering several.

I’ve seen these: Daly BMS 10s/12s – ElectricBoardSolutions

But they’ve only got 1, and I’m looking to get 3-5 of them. If possible, I’d also order/buy a few 10s versions as well.

Any help, leads, or info would be appreciated. Thank you. :pray:

2 Likes

@frame can maybe lead you in the right direction :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

thanks for the tag, those bms in the picture isn’t for sale unfortunately. however, i can help to get some custom made for ur need if u don’t mind the waiting time

e: PM if u need daly bms, only if u really don’t mind the waiting time

2 Likes

Also Daly Li-Ion BMS - 15A/8A Discharge/Charge – Duck Battery Systems

3 Likes

Many thanks, folks. :pray:

I’ve actually just sent a message to Daly, and may end up ordering a large-ish batch of those to have around. I had a small stash of 12s BMSs, but the Floatwheel stuff ended up with me using them for battery packs for a few other folks who ordered a kit. So those went away.

I still need a 12s BMS for another build, but if a single piece doesn’t appear I’ll have to also just wait for a batch order to happen.

Funny how un-easy it is to just come across these.

2 Likes

Found this

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe hit up China… if you’re are looking for that many… we could probably get a group buy going I know the states are pretty much out of them… I also know a few people that will have them shortly… I have one extra… but that’s it.

1 Like

Managed to snag a few. Many thanks to all, I appreciate the help. :pray:
This forum often helps to make dreams come true. :+1:

2 Likes

This forum makes the dreams themselves, then makes them come true as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes