WTB Unity (updated still looking)

Hey guys, Life fucked me sideways but I’m back from a long hiatus and I’m itching to get my board back in running order. It’s been over 6 months since I’ve last ridden or even thought about esk8. Any way, I came here to see if anyone can help a brother out. I’ve lost all confidence in Flipsky when it comes to running a 12s board so I’m looking to see if anyone has a Unity or something similar I can buy from them.

This is the board you’d be helping put back in the wild.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

Did the flipsky cause a accident?

Nah, just burned out on me after 5 or 6 rides. Ridding 12s BLDC at 45 battery amps per side, 70amps per motor, and -20 per side for braking. Tried to have it repaired after flipsky wouldn’t refund and still didn’t work. I used to be all about flipsky too. Should have just bought a unity x_x

1 Like

I run 2x maytech 100a in foc since February on 12s no issues. I love them.

1 Like

Welcome back man!

Unfortunately, unity production went to shit and you can only buy questionable versions from irreputable sellers that are most likely Jason.

The LaCroix team are cooking up some solid escs though. Check out the 60D. Doesn’t help your itch right now as it’s to be released but it’s on the horizon.

This esc hole is killer.

4 Likes

What are your thoughts on these ? I’m putting one in my first build.

Personally I’d wait.

5 Likes

I guess these are being sold in Europe already.

Nope. As far as I’m concerned Seller is still waiting on stock

2 Likes

Ooo do I sell mine to him :astonished:

3 Likes

Already bought one before I knew they had a new one in the pipeline :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Dooooo it

I have one I’ve been sitting on that I’d sell you if @kadeanderson decides not to.
(Full disclosure) Mine was used and repaired by the Wizard

3 Likes

Honest man.
I too have a couple of them in case those sales fail :wink:

2 Likes

Who is this wizard person?? Just in case of a emergency thanks🤙

The man, the myth, the legend. @JohnnyMeduse

Someday they’ll write songs about him and sing them around the campfire :joy:

5 Likes

Bump, still looking!

Located in the U.S.

2 Likes

bump

You had 3 offers but you’re still looking? How? :joy:

One guy wasn’t sure if he’d sell it and never got back to me, then he sold it in another thread. The other one had a usb c fall off the day he was gonna ship. And I didn’t see a 3rd offer. I’ll look back, thanks for pointing that out.

Edit: I only see two offers.

2 Likes