(WTB UK/EU) Longboard deck

Wow, he’s got an army! :rofl:

Thanks bro, I do love the look of it. Just hoping my size 12 feet aren’t too long for that board width.

1 Like

Lmao it is working out that way Haha. Ben happens to have the deck at his house. I store it there along with my dignity and self worth

So not taking up much space then :dizzy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m just doing a bit of reading up on decks (I cant read that word the same anymore!), to make sure I’m not rushing into the wrong board for me.
Not sure if anyone else has been asking about it, but would you mind reserving it for me for 24hrs whilst I make up my mind? I’ll get back to you and let you know either way.

Cheers mate.

No one knows it’s for sale, it wasn’t until you asked Haha. Just been sitting on a shelf for 2 years

1 Like

Can confirm, if you have snowboarding background, this deck (kiwi accent) will please. It’s still one of my daily’s (analogue) and I’ve had since ’08.
Steal of a deal on @Brenternet’S part.

1 Like

Funny you should say that. As much as this is a great offer, I feel this board will be too narrow for my size 12uk feet, and too soft for my 88kg. (I’m within the weight limit by 7kg, but been watching flex tests on this same deck by 73kg riders and its nearly bottoming out already…)

Really is a good deal though. Almost tempted to try it anyway. Just dont know…
What do you reckon @Lionpuncher, could it still work for me, or not with those stats?

I’m reading up so much, but struggling to take it all in.

1 Like

Another assistant :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

3 Likes

For foot size, it’s a non issue. The deck was designed fairly flat so there’s no designated spot to lock your feet in. I have 12’s (us) and never felt like my feet were too big. Now for flex, we’re close to same weight. There’s a fair amount of flex, but I don’t bottom out unless I jump and land in the center of the board. This board is a wicked pump carver and incredibly comfortable to ride, dampens most cracks and bumps. All this said, I chose to build on more dh centric boards for stability. There’s a gent on the other forum (no longer active) named whitepony. Check out his vanguard build thread and see what he says. I you want to carve, this is your board. If you want to straight line and tuck and go stupid fast, I would consider different options. But hell, for 50 quid or euros or whatever, just grab it and throw some trucks/wheels on her and take er for a rip! Won’t be disappointed whatsoever. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sound advice. Thank you so much :+1:

If you weren’t Brent’s assistant before, you are now.

@Brenternet mate, I’ll take it (thank @Lionpuncher for sealing the deal). I’ll pm you now.

@MikeDV @moon @BigBen Thank you guys for your assistance. Maybe Brent will let you sleep indoors tonight.

3 Likes

No chance.

1 Like

Hey Ben, can you send this guy the deck :joy:. Just bubble wrap it and shove it out the door. Keep the money so that I can hold it above you for a decade.

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Sounds kosher

Harry is just up the road I think.

Dirty Wiltshire, you don’t want him round

1 Like

Er, excuse me, I had a bath a few days ago thank you very much.