| WTB TSG Pass |

Hoping to buy a TSG Pass for less than the website price (I don’t really have the cash lying around right now for a full price + shipping). Does anybody have any deals they could send my way? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: size L (59cm circumference)

What size are you?

I think I’m a Large, but I’ll re-measure when I get back home.

@Skunk has a full face for sale. Good price. It’s not a tsg pass but if you’re low on cash there’s no reason to get a pass. Tons of very good alternatives out there.

4 Likes

@Rossy only $120 shipped is a hell of a deal, almost a third of what I paid for a Pass

[US] WTS - IXS XULT FULL FACE HELMET (l/xl)

2 Likes

I have one. large. Wore it like 3 times but it’s too small for me. I’m an XL i guess. Its the gloss oxblood version. customized with a few stickers but otherwise untouched. I have the bag and extra visor but no box or manual. It’s very light

1 Like

It looks like a good deal, but I’m a big fan of the integrated visor look that the pass has. If I can’t seem to find a good price, I’ll definitely consider it.

1 Like

What price would you be asking for it? Also, I live in the US (Ohio), so is shipping gonna be expensive?

I’ll sell it for $300 + shipping. I live in Atlanta, GA. I don’t know the rates, unfortunately. My friend linked your WTB, knowing I bought a new helmet already. I’m with ATLESK8, run with DCESK8 as well. If it fit, it wouldn’t be for sale

I get that. I wear a pass too. I will say the ixs xult helmet is probably way better as far as protection goes and it definitely breath’s better.

Do you! I’m on Insta if you are trying to find me fast. Otherwise, I’ll do my daily crawl here again and say hey. Full send, ride safe!

@theorganicparadox

2 Likes

Hey guys just tagging in on this thread

Looking for a gloss finished tsg pass in medium

If I could choose any color I’d say the gloss marsh