WTB trampa Trucks for MTB

Would like some if anyone has them in the US. Will probbaly buy from trampa by the end of the week, but figured ide see if anyone is looking to sell theirs

Thanks!

3 Likes

Ask @CiscoV (who is lurking in the shadows right now watching you like a wolf), @kevingraehl, @Tello1969, @Touch_V, or any of those Trampa guys from BAEsk8 (??)

1 Like

I only have a single truck “but it has scratches” @Tello1969 is smart enough not to fuck with trampa @Touch_V rides a EUC
@kevingraehl is the only one that can probably help but I don’t think he’s looking to piece out any of his boards!
But you can always but maytech remotes from him🤘🏼

2 Likes

@kevingraehl mentioned he only deals with Hoyt St. pucks and nothing else :thinking:

2 Likes

Lmao. The problem is @$60 a pop for maytech remotes are too prutty to pass them up

Heck. For what we know they could perform better than hoyt puck :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I sell out for money though. We all have our vices

3 Likes

I have such pucks can deal

I only have a single truck “but it has scratches”

I wouldn’t mind if a was looking for a channel truck. Your used hardware quality is always 9 - 10 points :ok_hand: (well except for your average ‘4a’ Enertion charger subpar performance. Guess pro hoarders cannot cover all the bases :grin::laughing:)

2 Likes