[WTB] Torqueboard CNC Trucks

Hello, I am looking for a set of Torqueboards cnc trucks. I see they are out of stock on the website so I figured I would post here in case anyone is looking to sell.

2 Likes

check out boardnamics trucks

4 Likes

if you have no luck, I highly recommend the Boardnamics trucks. I’ve been abusing mine for 2 years and they just don’t seem to be able to break or bend in the slightest. Adjustable baseplates make them even better.

4 Likes

I’ve got a used set of red ones and motor mounts. PM if that fits the bill.

2 Likes

It’s the Comet guy! Always liked that build. I still have the enclosure you sold me, too. Hope all is well in your world.

4 Likes

I have exactly one TB cnc truck in black i can let go, PM if u want it. shipping from Hong Kong tho

1 Like

I am looking at these now… Might just go with that!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! I just made a new enclosure for myself as my old one was getting pretty beat up.

I want to upgrade to pneumatic tires too! I have a set of acetal ones from Janux-esk8, but they have a wobble to them.

Would you have any idea where I can get the best 6x2 wheels? The ones from Boardnamics only support pulleys that are too big. I need a wheel that can work with a 48-52t pulley.

There is one vendor coming out with new wheels for 6x2’s soon, you could try contacting him and seeing if he’s got any ready

I’m trying to find the username, I always forget it.

Ah he changed his profile pic that’s why @Jaws

4 Likes

I’ve got a set of black TB CNC trucks with a spare axle, DM me if you’re still looking

1 Like

Yeah I have a 48t pulley design for my Evo hubs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: haven’t got them yet

1 Like

Sorry for my delayed reply. I ended up going with the Boardnamics trucks and I am going to buy some fixed angle baseplates for them as soon as they are back in stock!

1 Like