WTB single 50° caliber truck US

Hey, if anybody has a single 50° caliber truck in black that’s in new or like new condition please let me know. I’m looking to spend $20-$25. Thanks!

1 Like

I have black and blue ones

1 Like

Sent you a pm.

Just letting everyone know I’m still on the hunt for one of these as the one @natebolo has is the160mm calibers and I’m looking for the 184mm ones.

1 Like

Pretty sure I have a black 50* clone packed around somewhere. If a clone is cool I’ll dig it up.

1 Like

I prefer a original caliber. Thx for the offer!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

I have some

1 Like

Sent you a pm!

1 Like

Bump! I am specifically looking for a genuine caliber truck in Black. I am not looking for a caliber clone or a genuine caliber in a color other then black.

2 Likes

I got these

@M.Hboards They got scratches

2 Likes

Looking for some in a little Better condition. Thx for the offer tho!

1 Like

Just buy new ones already lol

5 Likes

I have 1 but need a 2nd. Muirskate sells single ones but they’re currently out of stock.

2 Likes

Bump! Calibers in black are becoming hard to find. Every shop that sells them seem to be sold out.

Are you looking for the E-Skate ones?

1 Like

No the regular ones.

If you’re having such a hard time, maybe use Boardnamics 184mm hangers in black, which were just restocked today?

I know that’s not what you’re looking for, but they are available (for who knows how long) in black and I personally think they are way better than Caliber 2

1 Like

Update! Just managed to get a hold of some black calibers! Backfire boards uses them for their front trucks and were willing to sell me one! Thx guys!

Mods pls close @BillGordon @wandagoner @mmaner

2 Likes