WTB savage1 TKPs

Looking for a set of savage 1 TKPs. I’ll get them from Savage if nobody is selling them used but I figured it was worth asking to see if somebody was letting go of a set around here, primarily looking for hangars, baseplates and mounts if possible.

5 Likes

@EDness were you selling?

2 Likes

nope…sold them awhile back.

2 Likes

What are you planning with them? :eyes:

Upgrade for the carbon fiber AT board, it’s currently on DKP which is nice but 10mm axles sound nice

1 Like

Bump! Still looking.

@Savage1 just for funzies

2 Likes

I have 3 black anodized sets left from this latest batch.

And it’s still $415 for a set excluding mounts is that correct? The mounts are another $130?

I have pondered these as a budget alternative to the savage trucks…

2 Likes

If you have a caliber 2 compatible baseplate the Luna hangars are only $300 alone… love mine! I run BN adjustable BPs. You’re welcome to try them for a longer test ride next time you’re in the area.

3 Likes

That’s not budget… this is budget :smile: I like mine they’re just not as aesthetically pleasing CKP / TKP Single Kingpin Truck – Boneeboard

3 Likes

Fuck I totally forgot about those, I was heavily considering them a while back but decided in favor of BN RKP however from what I hear BN RKPs don’t work very well (with pneumatics) with the style of deck I’m looking to use, thanks for making my decision a little harder :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man you’ve got yourself a deal, can I bring my own bushings? I’d be interested to see how they ride with soft bushings since that’s how I ride every board I own lol

2 Likes

I’ve actually tried those exact trucks before on my friends Titan carbon, they’re not bad but not quite my style, good suggestion though, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Most def! Plan a trip up sometime soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: after some thinking, it’s important for me to note that bushing setups don’t translate perfectly to the Luna hangars cause they’re so wide –

On my BN 270 hangars, I was running 93a barrels and 93a cones and it was perfect. Once I moved to the Lunas I had to swap to chubby barrels and fatcones in the back to stop the wobbles

If you end up getting the savage tkp’s I’d love to know how they compare.

1 Like

Actually, the updated price is: $395, and $100 for the mounts and handle.

2 Likes

@xsynatic you can close this thread, Mr. @Savage1 made me an offer I couldn’t refuse and defends his title as 69th nicest guy in eska8

5 Likes