[WTB or WTT] Two Yellow Shockblocks (NYC or DC)

Looking to try out some softer bushings in the front for better turning instead of my current ones, and I don’t feel like buying a pack of 4 off MBS since I only need 2, and it’s under the free shipping threshold. Currently willing to do local pickup in DC during the season opener group ride in less than 2 weeks, or in NYC at the end of the month, just to avoid shipping anything. I’ve also got red and orange shockblocks, so I’m happy to trade a pair for them as well. Lemme know if you’ve got some and are in the area!

2 Likes

Unrelated but lmk when you’re in NYC. Let’s ride.

1 Like

I wish I could, but I’m taking the train over and I can’t bring my gear or board along since it takes too much space. Maybe next time!

I’m in NYC looking to get 2 yellow for the front also but MBS has been out of stock for a while now

Shoot me a dm. I have some for postage

3 Likes

Appreciate the offer! I’m currently looking locally because I think shipping will make it close to the price of just picking some up from MBS when it goes back in stock and splitting. Will definitely keep you in mind if I don’t find any nearby!

1 Like

I been looking for some too😵‍💫, I’ll take you on that offer if he doesn’t hehe

1 Like

I mean flat rate box is only $10?

Shoot me a dm. I have 8 total :joy:

2 Likes

True, but that and the shock blocks will add up to close to $25, which is the cost of 4 shock blocks. Even if I include postage from MBS the split cost would be less, so that’s why I want to avoid shipping at the moment. IMO flat rate is good, but not for low value small items.

I’m only charging for the shipping? Maybe that was lost in translation.

I wasn’t asking for money for them. Just the postage. Unless your not in the states then yeah it would be more expensive. Vs mbs

2 Likes

i have a couple of yellow ones and a ton of orange blocks. NYC.

2 Likes

Ah yeah I had misunderstood that. I’ll send you a DM after work!

2 Likes

Cool. Apparently everyone needed them lol. I saved the last 2 for ya

2 Likes

@xsynatic please close! Thanks @bboybowzer for hitting everyone up!