[WTB] Old style BN 270 hanger + MBS Rockstar

Sup guys, I just got run over by some college kid on her phone with her friend, ya boy needs parts because my front end is fuckered

Old style black BN 270 hangar with 10mm axle, 8mm and 6mm spacers, 16100-2RS bearings, and black Rockstar II hubs. Also VX2 or similar

Axle has a massive bend, hangar is slightly bent with it, both spacers are severally crushed on one side, one bearing is locked and the other is almost, the hub bearings seat is absolutely obliterated and the rim is deformed on the inside half where it came in contact with the ground, the shreadlights mount is toast and the entire bottom of the light is shredded

And the VX2 is just gone, along with the skin of my knee

4 Likes

Pretty sure I have a spare RS2 and a random shred light mount somewhere

3 Likes

I have spares for the lights/mount, and I have a hub for an unfinished project I can loot, but the axle and spacers I absolutely need replacements for, the hangar is close enough to straight that it should be okay but the axle is stuck so I don’t think I can salvage it

What’s an R2S?

2 Likes

Send me the hanger. Ive straightened a few with good success. Bent a metal matrix last year. Bent it back and rides just as straight as new did.

1 Like

Damn, I guess being run over won’t bend the BN270s in a good way.

As for your knee, I can help there. Get some silver sulfadizine cream from the pharmacy and keep your knee covered with it and bandaged. You don’t want to let it dry out at all or else the healing is slower and scaring is more likely. Should be able to ask any doctor for the script after explaining you got burned. My current script was a 5 pound jar and the doctor didn’t even see the burn I had at the time when writing it.

Bonus use for it is that the same stuff is used for both people and other non human mammals.

2 Likes

I think I can get the hanger back in shape (it’s like 1mm of deflection), except the axle is wedged in there so it only rotates like 90 degrees, I’ll let you know how that goes and if I can’t recover it its yours

1 Like

Ooh thanks for the tip! I wish I knew that when I removed all the skin on my arm with my first big crash, hopefully the number of scars stays the same from now on

1 Like

I was offering to fix it for you lol. I don’t want your bent shit. Ive got my own bent shit lol. Let me know bruh

2 Likes

I need to make a first aid wiki page on here now that I have level 3. Just need to figure out how to make a wiki page first

2 Likes

Ah that’s my bad :sweat_smile:

But thank you for the offer! I will definitely message you soon if my noodle arms can’t get it

Recovered the hanger, and it’s close enough to straight, I’m astonished that the threads survived

Axle has a 19 degree kink, I’mma definitely need that replaced :joy:

1 Like

Did you try turning it off and then on again?

2 Likes

I did and now the axle isn’t loading

2 Likes

If you still need 270’s ive got some, but sadly theyre with the 10-8 stepped axles and not 10mm straight.

1 Like

I think I gotta stick with the straight 10mm to run the Rockstars

1 Like

Gotcha, best of luck haha. I got the 10-8 stepped to use with xcell 12mm axle sleeves which entirely skips that issue haha.

Oh that’s a neat idea, but now that I’ve bent a 10mm I’m scared to run anything 8mm :joy:

The 10-8 stepped with the 12mm axle sleeves actually completely sleeve the entire axle, so id wager its stronger than a 10mm one. Ill grab some photos of my setup in a bit if you want to see it

1 Like

Ooh yes please

1 Like

Where’s this photos dude??