WTB: New-In-Box or Never Used Enertion Hub Set

Want to buy a preferably NIB set of enertion hubs

I’m in New York but I’ll pay for shipping from anywhere, including Australia.

Want to pay $350 + shipping

3 Likes

Antarcticans and Martians be like

:eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, why do you need them? Their reputation here is… Troublesome

3 Likes

because I want them :eyes:

I only hear of chunking issues / issues related to speed, the build I want them for will be sub-20mph and the trip is about 2 miles/day, so I think it will be okay :pray:

2 Likes

dude.
why not get Unlimited hubs?

Your way overpaying
They go for 100-200$

aesthetically they’re not as nice as enertion hubs, to me

(those enertion hubs are in bad condition, but they look to me more like regular wheels versus obviously not just a regular wheel)

someone should make another hub motor where the outside is not flat, like meepo/loaded/others

3 Likes

I know, but they are not easy to come by, so I’m hoping at that price point someone will want to part with them

2 Likes

If not sold yet. Shipping might be expensive

1 Like

hopefully that falls through

1 Like

The unlimited ones look 10x better imo

we’re all entitled to our opinions

5 Likes

Definitely entitled to an opinion, however the Unlimited hub material is objectively better than the Enertion hub, some black RIT synthetic dye should do really well on the urethane and probably that green end cap

2 Likes

my issue isn’t really the color, it’s the shape

1 Like

The shape of the Enertion hub is pretty bad when it’s missing the urethane and the board is upside down :joy:

2 Likes

Nah bro I’m totally with you here

Enertion ones are much cooler looking in both shape and style

5 Likes

What about mellow hubs? Imo the hubs look the most like the front wheels.
They are regularly sold on eBay with the whole mellow kit for sub 500€.

It’s a shame you don’t appreciate monkey jungle color scheme smh. Old people these days don’t appreciate the natural look of BRIGJT NEON ORANGE AND GREEN.

Give him a break dudes, he’s made up his mind.

These will be here waiting, cos nobody else has been crazy enough to buy them for over 2 yrs :sweat_smile:

I’ll even throw in 2 brand new 90mm sleeves and a lightly used 90mm sleeve

3 Likes

shape