WTB | Need DieBie BMS ASAP

I am looking for a DieBms, i don’t care where it is from i will pay shipping. I am from France btw if this makes a difference to you.
@ samau on the other forum is out of stock and I need one asap :grimacing:

Cheers!:ok_hand::grin:

1 Like

looks like a group buy is needing to be coming up. everyone wants one atm lol

3 Likes

oops was not aware :sweat_smile:

1 Like

but they are so biiiiiiiiig. I really don’t see the appeal.

2 Likes

Nah you just got spoiled by the flexi bms :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I haven’t even got it working yet!

Still trying to get my head around the whole firmware thing.

And I just got rid of the DieBie i had cos it was so biiiiiiig… that and I have no love for discharge BMS.

1 Like

I managed to set it up, but updating the firmware was impossible for me haha
Spent 10 hours trying to get the st link working and didnt menage to gave up and send my stlinks to mackaan together with the battery so hopefully he does it :grin:

Anyways lets not derail this

2 Likes

bruh you haven’t seen big until you’ve got a HCX-D223V1

2 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan I have an unused DieBie BMS I can sell to you if you like, will upload pics in a minute. You also get the fuse and a few spare fuses of varying amps with the purchase.

Ok image is up! It still have the yellow wrapping that came with it in the mail.

4 Likes

got a full bag of fried ones :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it as big as this?

4 Likes

how did you do that? :rofl:

Fried 3 on my first diy battery before i got it running, always got waaay to excited to do my first ride on my full diy crappy sk8 and didnt insulate some wire and magic smoke would always appear

Then fried one from water damage, then 2 people sent me their batteries to replace their dead bmss :sweat_smile: quite a collection

5 Likes

Hey hey, I am also looking for one! If anyone in the US or Canada has one to get rid of, please hit me up!

I found one so @PrivacyDoctor if someone offers you one may you please signal a mod to close the thread?
Thanks y’all!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

:raised_hand: I’m also wanting one.

me too, x2 units

@BillGordon you may close this :grin:

1 Like