WTB matrix trucks front / rear for mountain board. Or trampa. With mounts

:partying_face::star_struck:

Just post the google form, pretty sure @Jujo would buy at least 2.

2 Likes

I hate you.

But I also appreciate you. I would love 2 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you are welcome, we need more people to get the ball rolling
 maybe @Venom121212?

1 Like

Got gear drives going on my other setup, good looking out though man!

Definitely make these, matrix 2 trucks are in high demand right now and I don’t see the desire slowing down as more people are making emtbs or carvers.

3 Likes

Put me down for 2.

1 Like

We got 4pcs confirmed

I could probably do a run of 50

3 Likes

Here boys. Try these ones. They’re rock solid, good looking, amazingly affordable and made here in California by @ATC

FYI original price was set at $160

https://allterraincreations.com/shop/ols/products/atc-dual-motor-mount-kit-mbs-matrix-ii-trucks

5 Likes

Lol I was actually derailling this thread to get @Boardnamics to make matrixII precision hangers.

And @moon almost committed to work on something too.

1 Like

I Hope this comes with two per order, for a pair of motors
 Wish me luck. Cheers

Thanks @CiscoV

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:. Yes. They Come in a set of 2
You’re good brother :+1:t3:

1 Like

What advantage would precision hanger have? I know that nylon hangers sucked, but do the newer metal hangers also break often?

1 Like

I think, and I may be wrong, that you confuse hanger and baseplate. The metal (I think cast?) Matrix II hangers have different measurements from to another making it tricky to align mounts, drives and such. Plus I am assuming that milled parts are stronger than cast.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought of baseplate, my mistake. I would totally be in for precision hangers.

1 Like

Mounts shipped for under 100. His version #2 is amazing but these will do perfectly. Street only. Don’t plan on jumping

Still looking for trucks. Guess I’ll buy some new ones tomorrow. Was trying not to if someone had some chilling.

What’s the esk8 MBS promotion code. Esk815 didn’t work.

3 Likes

ESK8BUILD15

4 Likes

Work fine for me ordered some stuff a couple day’s ago. What @Tamatoa said.

:wink:https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/fatboy320-solid-cnc-machined-hanger-for-mbs-metal-matrix-ii-top-baseplate?variant=32126784569437

I feel like I can’t think as fast as @kevingraehl buys and sells stuff. :smiley: