WTB matrix trucks front / rear for mountain board. Or trampa. With mounts

Reason.

1 Like

Bottom line… what is your budget? I’ll go for matrix trucks and tons of people using it including me.

you can also go for matrix metal base + @3DServisas hangers :smiley: they are super nice

2 Likes

Budget build for this. Trying to build a Lonestar clone for $1000. Needs to hold 6396 monsters.

So cheap as possible. Yet sturdy. So fine with paying extra.

@Boardnamics… when are these back in stock?

They can come back but they will not be that price. That price was because I wanted them to fly off the shelves, which they did.

They were back when I machined everything myself. Those were special. Completely US made by me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Simple, strong, barebones. Reliable and minimal waste in their production

If they came back, they would be a little wider (thickness would stay 8mm), have a threaded hole for a fixed idler, and be black anodized. And cost more. Like $40 each if I include idler.

5 Likes

I’m very happy with my matrix motor mounts v1 looking forward your new improve v2

I’m happy with my janux mounts. It’s a little pricey but they are very well built and comes with dual idlers

Ok. Send request kevingraehl@gmail.com or @kevingraehl venmo

1 Like

you trying to pre order? Going to be Jason level wait times

I mega funny I know

1 Like

I could do pre-orders as I have no reason to run over…a thousand bucks in mounts? Unfortunately the whole model is highly looked down upon so it probably won’t be worth the reputation hit.

5 Likes

Any plans to make precision hangers for Matrix II?

Very easily could but it seems not so popular

2 Likes

Really??!
doesn’t need to have the same profile as the regular matrix hanger, as long as @moon agrees to make clamps for the profile you make. Stock hangers have bad tolerances and apparently someone said they break.

I think there would be some demand for it

2 Likes

@Boardnamics see the guru has spoken.

2 Likes

Doesn’t 3DS have some?

1 Like

They do :expressionless:

1 Like

I could do a set of those hangers for $100 or so

4 Likes

I think this would sell, make a poll let the people show you if it’s worth it.

Plus there are at least 2 metal baseplates to choose from already.

1 Like

Might take a good look at it when I get the chance

2 Likes