WTB: LLT BMS or 12bms compatible with metr pro (EU/UK)

did they end up arriving today or will arrive in the next few hours, i maybe able to come over after collage and pick them up if you are around, since my collage is closer than my house is to you

Yo, lemme see your balancer.

1 Like

ditto

No they havent showed up mate, I just checked and it still says today by 6PM, but says its in France!

Scheduled delivery:

Friday 11/06/2020 by 6:00 pm

IN TRANSIT

Arrived at FedEx location

ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX, 95

1 Like

Ok, no worries thanks for the update

Question, does anyone know why the charge is off and how to turn it on.

Under temperature protection?

How cold is it at your place?

Looks like one of your temperature sensors got disconnected

2 Likes

your second temperature sensor is disconnected

2 Likes

@EreTroN, @Lee_Wright
You guys are on it. Thank you she’s charging now.

2 Likes

Another question, are there any good config files that I can upload for battery management as far as charging cutoff, etc.

i assume nothing today either? dam fedex

1 Like

Oi! I need 2 aswell and can be very patience :wink:
Can we play?

1 Like

Afraid not, but they are in Stansted now

@Sandels you can order them on back order from our website and we will ship them as soon as they arrive!

2 Likes

That’s nice! Just to clarify… theres enough bms for me in that order you just posted?

1 Like

Of course bro, we order in bulk then send them out with tracked delivery so you get them fast

2 Likes

hey lee, are you around at 2:30-3:30 tomorrow pending if they arrive tomorrow or not, we get off collage early so can make it there for then if that works. if not let me know when works for you and i will see if we can come over then

1 Like

I’m around, let me check the tracking again

Edit, just checked and it says they are at the local depot… but doesn’t give an estimated delivery date. Let’s hope it’s tomorrow

1 Like

Ok, perfect let me know tomorrow when it arrives i hope to get the train at 1:30 but i can get a later one at 2:07 if it isn’t there by 1:30

1 Like

Thanks @Lee_Wright and @ApexBoards got the BMSs on with the build!

2 Likes

good luck chaps! let us know if we can help you with anything else

2 Likes