1 Like

unikboards has them in stock

1 Like

He said they noodle.

Do you noodle?
I’ve never noodled.
How does one noodle?

1 Like

It’s like scissoring, except for guys. Maybe take that discussion to PM :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Not Kanoodle, just noodle.

1 Like

Seems to be some sort of fishing culture thingie

2 Likes

oof, 33EU in shipping to US

I paid $75 shipped to US for a pair, pretty much the same price as LHB would be.

1 Like

yeah noodling is catching catfish by hand, they literally stick their hand and arm through the mouth and/or gills

5 Likes

That’s goddamn terrifying

3 Likes

@tipsy yeah I just went ahead and bought em, you’re right it’s exactly the same as LHB price. I’m just salty I essentially lose out on buy1 get1 for some dope ass trucks

I think you are thinking of docking. If you dont know what docking is look it up @Brenternet knows all about it and love is

2 Likes

I was just janking on @Skunk, I honestly have no idea, I’m much more of a sheltered baby than I let on :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

You gotta get out of the house more man. Stop spending time in front of photoshop :laughing:

1 Like

Dude that’s Hannah Barron. Trust me, if you do one thing today get on youtube and watch her exist. She’s a deep south beast of a woman. Uuuunf…

3 Likes

Do the E-calibers hold up well for you guys or are they bending?

Mine are still good. But ive only been on them a few months.
Longer than my diyeboard trucks lasted lol.

2 Likes

I’m not super impressed by them. But shockingly, I haven’t broken any [yet?] though I feel like they aren’t as high quality as they should be.

1 Like