WTB: FocBox Unity (Australia Preferred but not Required)

Hey Guys,

I’m in pretty bad need of a unity at the moment. If anybody has one and is willing to part with it that would be great. I would like a second matching unit to finish the 4x4 upgrade to my board…

Please no ridiculous prices. I know its now pretty much dead but I believe this is the easiest answer to my problems atm.

1 Like

What is your upper price bracket?

What it would have cost for one new I guess. Otherwise I’m probably just better off buying 4 trampa vescs or waiting to buy 4x neobox if they are reliable…

In saying that I’d prefer to buy the stuff now and finish my build that has been waiting for almost 4 years haha

1 Like

I don’t think there is a problem with mixing ESCs, you might just wanna think about getting a remote that supports multiple receivers :man_shrugging:

The makerx escs are quite affordable and available now, maybe you could use a makerx dual at the front and unity at the rear. Front draws less power anyway so could be an option?

You can Y split a PPM signal, I just prefer everything is the same through CAN. I’m pretty sure you can even mix Vescs without a problem but thats my OCD kicking in

1 Like

Currently on the other site someone was selling a new one in the US for $290 which is really not a bad price

1 Like

already PMd them ahha

1 Like

I hear what you are saying, but it could be seen as an advantage to be able to tune front and back independently.

Don’t know your EU or stateside, but https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/focbox-unity

Edit: YOU’RE. So sorry

2 Likes

I’m from Australia :wink: . 399 euros is a crazy high price tbh but thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

You can still tune via max motor amps anyway which I believe should give a similar effect. Then I can have 4x4 traction control? hahaha :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Traction control sucks for getting sideways :joy:

Good luck with your search bro.

1 Like

hahaha I think I’d build a different board for that one :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m finally putting the carvon drives that I’ve had for years into a build. Fingers crossed they actually work!

2 Likes