WTB: flangless aluminum pulleys for six shooters

Where that be? Is it open door or your own personal space? Would love to come by and check out operations lol. Plus all my friends hate me or are moving away lol

2 Likes

I only hate you 50% of the time :yum:

4 Likes

yeah. 50% of the time, we hate you all of the time. lol

3 Likes

Watching with extreme interest. Would love a set of alu pulleys for this hub :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

let me know, this is gonna be kind of a custom batch

2 Likes

If you go ahead I’d be in for sure.

yeah i want a set obviously, @Common_good and @Lunasi so that’s three sets minimum. I think others will want this also for sure. There’s a lot of six shooters out there.

3 Likes

Probably a few psychotiller fans on Facebook who would want then to.

1 Like

I’m all in for a set too :call_me_hand:t3:

how many :tooth:
@Common_good @Lunasi @malachi1boy98

3 Likes

60 for me.

I’d be happy anywhere between 60 and 64 teeth

I’m fine with 60 if that’s the consensus. It’s a good balance between pavement and dirt roads.

@longhairedboy @J0ker @malachi1boy98 @Common_good
I picked up the hub from @Lunasi yesterday, (was great to meet you). Took some measurements and modeled this up last night.
Pulley will have a 22mm bearing seat.
Measurement from front hub bearing to pulley bearing will be 44.5mm.
Width is 26mm.
Probably will be about 2 weeks until I get to machining them.

14 Likes

Sick.

4 Likes

Awesome sauce :ok_hand:!

3 Likes

I am fully engorged.

3 Likes

Decided to work late and get these done. They will be ready to ship Friday. I made extras $45.00 each

13 Likes

So, I bolted one of the pulleys to the six shooter hubs that @Lunasi provided me, before I drop hers off to her, and gave it a spin on an axel and visually saw some wobble. Here are some videos of me checking the pulleys. Note that I am using an indicator with .01mm increments for each hash mark (.0004 inch’s). You will see that the face that bolts to the hub is true to the pulley side to within .01mm (I machined the teeth in the same holding as the bearing bore, so they perfectly concentric).

3 Likes

5 Likes