WTB: flangless aluminum pulleys for six shooters

Has anyone made or does anyone have a decent flangeless 15mm aluminum pulley for six shooters? I recently acquired a classic 2018 psychotiller as a trade in. If you have a set, i want it.

I thought about chains, but i’m leaning towards belts.

2 Likes

Marcmt88 (edit. I remember now Marc is @Janux-esk8) was making six shooter pulleys in POM but aluminum, I can’t remember who did that.

Is this what you’re looking for? These are the pulleys that originally came with the six shooters.

1 Like

He wants aluminum pulleys

3 Likes

Derp. I no can read good.

1 Like

Are they like these? If so you can make a trampa 44t fit. Just gotta drill a few holes.

1 Like

I have this version:

It’s got those modular plastic pulleys on the back already I was just hoping for something better. I hate those pulleys.

3 Likes

Yea me too. I had some others printed but hated them equally.

Maybe Janux still has some solid POM pulleys? Probably better than glass filled nylon.

1 Like

Send that hub to me

6 Likes

oh shit my boy ain’t playin. PM me your address.

3 Likes

Well, since I’ve currently got a machine set up machining the teeth for Kegal cores, It wouldn’t be hard to just make another couple with a blank back and finish that side later… That wouldn’t be for about 3-4 weeks though.

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken you’re in Co. yeah? Ive got a set in aurora and I think @Lunasi has another set as well (Englewood). Would save @longhairedboy from having to ship anything.

3 Likes

yeah… and i think a lot of people would want these.

2 Likes

I never got to using my six shooters myself, mine don’t have metal Pulleys though. I have these weird ones split in half, better for a 12mm belt. I need to order a new set myself.

4 Likes

Okay, I’ll hook up with one of you then :+1:

3 Likes

I’m in Littleton, been wanting to go on one of @Lunasi group rides for bit anway

4 Likes

If you’re making Pulleys for it I’d grab a set as well. We should hit up a little group ride with @J0ker sometime and meet up

3 Likes

TODAY!!! (Joking unless its feasible). I’m charged and evening rides are better on the thermal throttles lol.

@Savage1

3 Likes

Sounds awesome! Busy at the shop right now,

Maybe this weekend? (I did sneak in a quick ride last night in the neighborhood).
I’ll PM you

1 Like