[WTB][EU/UK] LY Falcon, Evo etc

̶W̶T̶B̶ ̶L̶Y̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶c̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶o̶)̶ ̶3̶9̶’̶.̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶d̶r̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶e̶r̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶b̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶.̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶E̶U̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶U̶K̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶L̶a̶t̶v̶i̶a̶.̶

WTB LY falcon 39’ / Evo spectrum 40’ / any other LY this style of deck in 39’ or longer used. Prefferably EU but don’t mind UK aswell. Depending on setup may take it with a case. Just hit me and offer. Really need this for a project.

1 Like

Please add a subcategory (parts wanted)

1 Like

Yea I have a 36 and an extremely rare like 2004 evo (Or chinook, but its weird. Ive never seen another on sale anywhere)

I may also be able to find a normal 2016 evo.

all would have inserts, so maybe a project to woodfill and restore with some paint. 80 Eur including shipping from the UK

1 Like

Fixed

Allready have a 36’, I’m looking for 39’ to fill the itching sensation for longer falcon deck and do experiments on it.
The 2004 evo I may be interested in. Can you post images?

Evo is definite no for me, falcon or older. I would even take the 2011 or whatever it was 41’ evo style deck.

1 Like

Bump,
Also accepting evo spectrum’s and similar. Updated main post.

Someone in the netherlands has this for sale, if you are interested you can pm me your phone nr and I can bring you in contact with him.

2 Likes

Just received it. Thanks everyone. You can close this @xsynatic

1 Like