[WTB] [EU] Kegel pulleys (for TB110)

I’m looking for a pair of 15mm pulleys for TB110 wheels. Around 40T would be ideal.

I’ll also appreciate recommendations for buying new (ideally in EU). I know that 3D servisas pulleys have good references but they are out of stock. I’m eyeing these BN from Nexusboards: ABEC/Kegel Press Fit Wheel Pulley |. Has anyone used those with TB110?

Cheers!

2 Likes

I haven’t tried the BN pulleys with 110s, but they fit my Olin Popocas perfectly, and are much more sturdy and are centered compared to Dickyho’s pulleys. Imo there’s nothing wrong with them and if you don’t need more than 40T then they’re your best option :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got them with my tb110s. Works well, although they are designed for the new 270 trucks, I have the old ones so you will need to use a different bearing to the one supplied with them

1 Like

The Boardnamics would be my second choice, behind 3D Servisas

1 Like

I stand behind @Boardnamics pulleys all the way! Great customer service and great product… Nothing that you all already didn’t know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, but they seem to ship with internationally with USPS. @Boardnamics, can you ship with something that doesn’t suck? UPS, DHL, FedEx?

1 Like

I have some used 40t dickyho I could sell you!

EDIT: they’re 40T

my last BN order was shipped with UPS :thinking:

1 Like

Got some nice 32T pressfit if you changed your teeth mind :wink:

Yeah I can use any of those 3. The cost will be much more but the my will arrive in 1 week or less