WTB EU Drive Kit (Belt or Hubs)

Hi!

I am building a mini (12s2p) and the only thing I am missing is the drive kit, looking for a somehow budget kit with motors, trucks, and with or without wheels, it might be hubs (meepo 90mm or similar) or belts (5045 dual, ownboard w2 or similar)

I am based in Spain.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Good deal right here.

4 Likes

I was just about to post that, Raity. I own every component there (except the mounts), and quality on tap. Especially the Racerstars.

1 Like

Don’t consider that in the budget side (wow, being sold since 2017!) but I am open to negotiate with the seller, please drop a PM if u interested ^^

That’s not budget? :eyes: Do you even know how much motors cost on their own? :smiley:

You’re looking for a single drive then, right?

3 Likes

If you find something cheaper in the same quality. I gurantee you its shit.

5 Likes

Hola tío, yo también estoy en España, tengo 2 ejes caliber con un sk3 6364 y poleas 3m y una montura TB. Si te interesa lo podemos negociar.

Hey dude, im also from Spain, I have two caliber trucks, with an sk3 6364 and 3m pulleys and a TB motor mount, if you want we can negotiate a price

Están bien usados pero no tienen ningún problema
They’re well used but they don’t have a single problem

I am interested in a dual drive, do you have single or dual drive?

1 Like

Single drive :frowning:

This community starts to be a bit too much.

Do you have any reason to ask if I know the price of the motor? Yes, I do, I have been playing around with longboards for some yeara and rc cars before, is it enough?

That’s 250 eur plus shipping, the ownboard I mentioned can be bought new for 220 new and I am asking in the forum cause something used can be enough.

Not saying that kit is expensive at 220pounds, just saying it is not in the budget side of what I am looking for… also, it’s been sitting there for 3 years…

2 Likes

umm…Its from April this year. Not 2017.

and for 30 bucks more you get a minimum 3 times better deal as the ownboard one.

1 Like

True ^^

Dude, I did my math, and when I was looking to buy a new dual drive train for my board, I calculated that unless you buy used parts the less you can go with new it’s around 160-180€ with shitty parts which you’ll end up changing for something better, because they will fail or you would be disappointed with the performance

And you would have to wait for the shipping from China kok

It’s from April 18th this year. This forum didn’t exist before 2019.

2 Likes

If you don’t know the quality difference between this and Ownboard, it’s not the community’s fault.

4 Likes

Yes, I know the difference, which is why I asked for a budget drive, I even put examples :slight_smile:

Fuck, now I want to buy that drivetrain. Can someone else buy it already. wtf

2 Likes

I’m tempted too.

1 Like