[WTB] [EU] 9" TIRES with deep hubs

Looking for 9inch tires with megastar or phatlandz wide hubs. Can be used but in good condition. I use 3dservisas drive so I need superstar pattern hub. Tax on Trampa site after brexit is mad :stuck_out_tongue:

I can trade used 3dservisas normal (3,75" Old desing) hubs to 3ds deep hub plus cash.

Mbs 5 star an option? Might not be wide enough.

Nope, only wide hubs.

1 Like

Mbs 5 stars need spacers. There are no low cost options for wide 4" diameter hubs :confused:

Lowest cost is like $500

Which gear drives do you have? I might have 9" wide hubs I don’t use anymore.

1 Like

The Best and only FatBoy SS HD Straight Gear Drive V3 - 1/5 8mm / Infinity ATB / Trampa SuperStar Hub xD

3 Likes

The hubs are straight, a little bit scratched. You will need to replace the bearings. They were used for what they should be used. Set with gear adapters 160€ + Shipping. Your gear adapters won’t fit, you will need to change them.

5 Likes

So gear adapter fixed on your hubs should fit my drive? Correct? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If these don’t sell I’ll grab em happily.

1 Like

You will need to take off your current wheel gear adapters(the ones with the bearing) and replace them with mine.

1 Like

Wheel gear adaptes included? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, I already stated that.

2 Likes

Sorry a little bit tired :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think faster, because now there’s apparently a queue of buyers. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hold up. Are they 3.75" diameter?
I’m looking for 4" diameter

1 Like

The inside diameter is 98mm, standard for 9-10" tires.

1 Like

Then yes I’m in line. . So if @Ukesu passes, I’ll take them. I’ll figure out adapters that’s easy. Ideally I want to run them with mbs bolt pattern.

1 Like

Whats the good word? did these sell?

1 Like

You must be counting on my decease because I want those hubs! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wanna buy 3,75" standard 3ds hubs? XD

1 Like

Lol no thanks! Ned big wheels for big speed

1 Like