WTB ESCcape PCBs

Looking to purchase any spare PCBs for the ESCape. offering 10$ ea.
Anything ESCape related would be appreciated. (housings hardware etc) (Will trade sex for Gerber files)

Also planning to offer a PCB population service
Will be uploading pictures of example builds in the coming days.

Thanks to @magharees for helping me with this. Hopefully, we can finish what was left behind.

6 Likes

What about building @shaman’s esc?

1 Like

Sure maybe once he’s got a working prototype

5 Likes

Some people are using them

I have two heat sink cases new and unused laying around.

2 Likes

@janpom has had success in his beta testing trials

Do you have the BOM by any chance?

1 Like

BOM is on my GitHub for the Cheap FOCer

2 Likes

Keep me updated on this. I’ll probably have work for you in the near future.

2 Likes

but that’s not the V6.4 BOM right? The one needed for the ESCAPE PCBs

1 Like

No. I misunderstood which BOM you needed.

1 Like

@shaman I think you’re confusing things a little bit. I do have a pair of ESCapes but those are not prototypes. They have been tested before I purchased ones. stewii sold a fair amount of those before he disappeared without a trace.

1 Like

I thought my prototype was being referred to in this situation but I very well could be wrong. Either way, I need to stop hijacking the thread.

2 Likes

I meant I’ll offer pcb population for the shaman vesc, ones it becomes a little more situated.

For now I want to clean up stewies mess

2 Likes

No PCBs to go with them?

Nope, only the heat sinks. I changed to one dual case that’s why I have them as spare.

And you were right. I totally missed moon’s post. Sorry.

1 Like

BTW, @Agressivstreetlamp, I can confirm the FOCers work well. I even compared them with ESCapes on the same board and there wasn’t a clear winner. Each had some strengths and weaknesses. Mostly minor things though. For the most part, they were on par. @shaman Feel free to share publicly anything I posted to the beta testing thread.

1 Like

Ok, Ive been looking into this.
This EScape thing is really just me helping out @magharees( and @Blacksheep) and him letting me keep the stencil.

Since I have what is required to build the ESCapes, I thought I’d see if anyone has some lying around that they want populated.
Once this endeavor is done I think Ill secure at Focer stencil and offer a populating service for that.

3 Likes

Afaik there is still the native advantages of 6 h/w over 4.12, so eprm and stuff like that which will not be exposed unless you are pushing those points

1 Like