WTB Dual Focbox Heatsink EU/UK

I’m looking for a heatsink for dual old style focbox’es, not unity. All vendors currently seem to have none or they out of production in the EU.

Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Do you need it to vent? If not just get a rectangle of aluminium, drill and thread it, screw them in and theres your thermal mass. Unless you’re climbing verts or 300lb you probably won’t need it anyway :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Looks like this one will also fit dual focboxes.

2 Likes

Yup, I saw that. I was hoping someone would have one in the EU.

What about @3DServisas? I’m pretty sure they do something like that?

They are currently sold out and haven’t replied to my message yet asking if they will be making more.

1 Like

Bumping for visibility.

Unik boards in France still have some.

Thanks for the suggestion @Goldrabe, but I am looking for one designed to mount to an enclosure.

1 Like

Its a little crude but with a standard hobby drill you can probably find a 5mm aluminum plate online with the correct sizing and make one. It wouldnt be super pretty but i suppose it would work

I actually have a current solution for this that works:

. It’s just a standard heat sink off eBay that I drilled and tapped, it works but is far from ideal.

I bought one a new board in the bioboards sale and @BigBen is making me an enclosure for it and I don’t want to cut holes in it for a solution I know I want to replace when given the opportunity.

1 Like

“Has made” :wink:

1 Like

Someone was just selling one I’m not sure if it was sold

I couldn’t find anything through the search, do you have a link?

I have one of the dual focbox evolve ones unused but not sure if thats what you’re looking for.

How many requests did you get after the Bioboards sale :joy:

1 Like

Well here is one from back in may

But now that @ThermalChild posted I think it may have been him who was talking about it

Very close! If I can’t find a @moon or @3DServisas one I may take you up on that as I’d prefer to have the lip around the edge, much easier to waterproof.

I’ve been in touch with @moon he doesn’t have any left.

Never used it. It was made by boosted builder back on the other forum last year.

1 Like