WTB : Dead Landwheel or Revel motor [EU]

Yo fam,

I’m looking for dead Landwheel hub motors or dead Revel direct drive Motors to open and slice.

@City-Blade-101 kindly sent me some but shipping services suck hard time in my country : if you don’t add the extra expensive insurances chances are they’ll steal from you plain and simple.

Now we’re back to square one and I need to find some.

Damaged is ok, burnt is ok, even bent is ok! Anything really will do.

Hit me up if you can help a brother out :pray::heart:

2 Likes

Fuck Bro.
Them shiny motor cans are stolen, that sucks…Maybe the motors come back to me somewhere in the future. If so I will send them again. This happened the first time this way. No clue whats going on in france.

1 Like

I will try to get some Information from.the postoffice…hopefully i can find the tracking number
Edit: i have the number, bro

1 Like

Crossing fingers my bro

1 Like

Bump!

Bearboi sent me his with the ripped Off cables, i managed to reattach the Phase wires and now its driving a Pellet Cutter for extruding Filament :rofl: If they build a new machine i’ll get it back and send it to you Chris :rofl:

Pourquoi cassés ?
J’ai une paire de DD revel dont je ne me sers pas si tu veux

1 Like

How did that even work out :joy::joy: thanks a lot please let me know!

Ah super oui ils m’intéressent !

En fait à la base j’en cherche des cassés pour pouvoir les ouvrir (sans avoir peur de les endommager) car cela permettrait de faire du reverse engineering dessus et de pouvoir en refaire fabriquer !

MP du coup :smile: