WTB Boosted V2+ (Revel Kit 4WD up for Trade)

Subject: [US] WTB Boosted V2 dual plus, standard or extended range
Price dependent on condition. Will pay additional for shipping. Also not against arranging some kind of trade if anyone is interested in trading me a Boosted + some cash for a 4WD Revel Kit set up on a Loaded Fattail.

prob not gonna find that on a diy forum

maybe look on reddit and facebook instead

@jack.luis has my old one - just needs a new ESC, comes with a sweet arbor deck swap

2 Likes

You should just buy this from me… :wink:

1 Like

I actually might have one. XR battery and all. PM me and we can figure something out :wink:

1 Like

I do. I am willing to sell for cheap.

1 Like

Where the hell was this guy a week ago on offer up.

admittedly pretty sick… got anything less Monstrous? haha

1 Like

It’s actually a pretty tame board with the pneumatics and the gearing. Range wise is up to par with the boosted and every part can be replaced/upgraded really easily. All things are available on the market so looking for boosted parts isn’t need anymore. I’m actually just charging it right now and go for a ride to see what she does. It’s been a little while.

1 Like

never ridden a pneumatic wheeled board. I know owning boosted has its pitfalls but I’ve wanted one since the day they launched on kickstarter and I just want to own what I see as their best production board (V2+). If it were only about making sense and bang for the buck, a DIY would 100% be better.

1 Like

Ended up Trading my revel kit for a boosted stealth mounted on a V2 deck with a backpack and extra batteries! @moderators can close this thread.

1 Like

@xsynatic brrrr

1 Like