WTB: Boardnamics Surfrodz TKP hex mounts

I left my main board on for a week while visiting family and the battery is toast. I don’t have cash or time to get another flat pack at the moment so I’m trying to finish my mini cruiser build ASAP.

I’m just missing the motor mounts:

I ordered from @Boardnamics a few weeks ago but it sounds like he’s not going to have inventory anytime soon.

If you have a working kit I can take off your hands I’d be super grateful! esk8 is the only way I’m getting around nowadays, it sucks not having a working board.

3 Likes

this should be in the Parts Wanted section :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@lazopm now you have to sell something

Whatcha got?

2 Likes

It’s the year 2065 and people are still posting in the wrong categories.

5 Likes

AI bots will fix it by then

3 Likes

my b wrong section.
I have a broken 12s4p for the cost of shipping :cry:

1 Like

what cells?
jk please for the love of god do not sell me batteries

2 Likes

I have a janux tkp press fit and mount if that works for you?

2 Likes

SR RKP aren’t hex. I think you meant TKP. If you want quick, buy Janux mounts.
@lazopm

Edit: @ProfoundMagician for the rescue

3 Likes

Might work! What’s the distance center to center? I’m building a tiny cruiser so not a lot of clearance for the mounts.

2 Likes

Also if Janux mounts don’t work… my favorite mounts for the TKPs were from Whoosh boards @Mikaelj. Rock solid

3 Likes

Oh yeah these are kinda long there ~3 & 7/16" center to center

2 Likes

hey, I think I might be able to get the to fit.
Can they be mounted facing both ways on the trucks?
Can you send me a pic of the mounts?

1 Like

Yup the press fit adaptor has teeth that lets you place in just about any angle you want they are quite thicc and they come with belt cover I can throw in 2 boardnamics 10-8 stepped axles also if you want
Also are you in the US?

3 Likes

I have some, the TKP clamps and the larger idler mounts from boardnamics. They’ve been assembled but never ridden on. Black