[WTB] Arbor Axis Bamboo or DB Coreflex Crossbow (DECK ONLY)

EDIT: NO LONGER IN NEED OF BUYING A DECK, POST IS NOW IRRELEVANT

My Backfire Zealot’s deck cracked, so it’s time to deck swap it. Its electronics are perfectly fine despite the almost 2k miles it has on it, so I’m going to use this as an excuse to swap the zealot’s (surprisingly great) electronics to a different deck. My top contenders are the Arbor Axis Bamboo and the DB Coreflex Crossbow (NOT the Coreflex Compound).

Unfortunately, it seems that the Arbor Axis Bamboo is only sold as a complete for some reason, which is odd considering all their maple decks are sold as both completes and deck only. I haven’t been able to find just the Bamboo Axis deck for sale anywhere.

As far as the DB Crossbow goes, it doesn’t seem to be made anymore, because I can’t find the damn thing in stock anywhere. The Crossbow looks like perfection to me, it has no kicktail (which I really don’t want), it’s a flexy deck, and it’s the perfect length for my tastes.

At the same time though, if anyone here has any decks that fit the following criteria, I’d still love to see them:

• Greater than (or equal to) 35" in length
  • Bamboo construction, (doesn’t have to be bamboo, just generally flexy)
  • No kicktail(s)
  • Truck screw holes close to ends of deck (I have a bash guard that I want to use)
  • Top mount is preferable, but not necessary
  • Wider than a Loaded Vanguard, or has foot flares (not necessarily a dealbreaker, just a preference)
  • New or at least in decently good used condition (minimal cosmetic damage, no structural integrity issues)
  • Relatively flat on the underside, don’t want to go through too much trouble to mount the zealot’s enclosures

Thanks for reading, and any help is appreciated!

2 Likes

@PedroMcJimenez maybe