WTB: 1x Long Skateboard Truck (8+ inch hanger) ASAP ($50)

Today my AT electric skateboard got run over by a car, completely destroying the front truck. I was going down a road in the bike lane and a car took a right out of a parking garage and hit me. I hit the hood going about 15 miles an hour (hurts like hell) and the board went under the car and got crushed. Everything is fine except for the front truck and my ribs.

It’s one of dickyho’s pairs clones with an 8-inch hanger length. I recognize that that’s a hard part to get in short order so I’m looking for any skateboard truck that I can get for $50 shipped that has a hanger over 8 inches long. If you have any truck in any style that’s wide and you can part with for $50, please let me know. Shipping will be to Boston, MA.

I know @torqueboards sells a set of 2 for $65 + shipping. Maybe he can do $50 shipped for one?

2 Likes

@Boardnamics?

(they are car-proof)

2 Likes

That would be pretty great! I didn’t know car proof had to be a requirement and yet here we are.

1 Like

can be, they are stronger than any other skate truck out there that I know of.

1 Like

That’s fantastic. If he can part with one for $50 shipped I would be THRILLED.

@Boardnamics

1 Like

What angle baseplate?

2 Likes

That’s a good question - I actually think my baseplate is intact which means I only need a new hanger. Could I use your precision hanger with a paris clone base plate? That would be awesome!

1 Like

If I can use my current base plate, do you know when your hangers will be off backorder? I’d love to get the cheaper 220mm in stealth.

I would not use that baseplate, it may have fractures in it, and you don’t want that failing on you at high speed.

1 Like

I have the raw finish ones in stock now if that works for you. The next batch won’t come for another month (shipping by sea).

Awesome! That sounds great. Should I pay on the website or on the forum?

Thats a good point. I actually have an extra baseplate from a diffent project - I’ll swap them

Thanks
1 Like

Ordered! Thank you

To instill a little more confidence, my board got ran over 3 days ago, boardnamics at the back with my drivetrain, and cast caliber II at the front. Neither are bent, still riding them today (I would replace the baseplate and hangars but this is the last year for this board)

2 Likes