Who ask for refund from Jeff Wu?

I’m starting this discussion because I wanna know? How many of you here in the esk8 community successfully received a refund from Jeff? I’m in dilemma wait for his PayPal account to be unfreeze and ask for refund ( Not really sure for how long?) or file a dispute .

1 Like

I think the general consensus is if you are within the 6 month period of filing a dispute to wait for now. Multiple disputes will freeze his account and only delay refunds such that you may never see them

4 Likes

Maybe this should be a poll,

1-Received from Jeff
2-Not recieved, but have tracking and doing a dispute
3-Recieved, withdrawn dispute (and feel a bit of a dick)

1 Like

Absolutely not. If you’ve had an order in the pipeline for 6 months you are entitled to file a dispute. If you don’t you have zero protection. He’s not your mate, he sold you a product and you paid with money

18 Likes

Facts @Brenternet

1 Like

How many people received their NeoV4 or V6? and What is the waiting time? I’m just curious :thinking:

1 Like

So far only the testers batch has been shipped and as far as i know, i’m the only one who didn’t receive it. (but that has other reasons.) Current ETA ate 10-12+ days

If everyone received the box you should get it too. It’s up to your country delivery system.
I am not receiving my purchases lately, it’s not sellers’ fault. My country is in stand by mode.

3 Likes

It’s not my country per se but DHL. they refused to transport my package because apparently i’m on a/their blacklist.

i got several packages from abroad in the last few weeks. The country delivery system still works as it should. No problem there.

4 Likes

Then remain calm. You must put the claim before the time expires though.

2 Likes

How am i not calm? ^^

It has a month left for a claim. Time will tell.

1 Like

Dude I have read about a few of your misfortunes, at this point, it may be worth asking for some kind a exorcism or voodoo session about that bad luck.

7 Likes

Any Volunteers willing to undertake an exorcism on me?

3 Likes

How do you end up on DHL’s blacklist tho?

2 Likes

I have no clue. Jeff told me after getting messaged by DHL. I provided my ID but that wasn’t enough of a proof. From my position there’s no issue. I still can send and receive packages but not this one. :man_shrugging:t2:

first this

and after providing the ID , this

2 Likes

Can you call your local DHL and see if they have an answer?

That sounds like asking the police if they are investigating you. Of course not! You’re all good! :smirk:

7 Likes

You sure? I swear, there’s this van outside my house every night and this “PD Surveillance Van” network keeps popping up on my WiFi. No? Ok then.

4 Likes

Honestly though, if I were on a DHL blacklist, I’d want to know why and how to get off of it, or if someone is just giving me a bullshit story about being on it in the first place. Just sayin.

3 Likes

But thats the thing. I have no problems with DHL whatsoever. I just received my belts from china, got remotes from Denmark, shipped something to the netherlands, Amazon. All with DHL. This is the first and only package so far.

2 Likes