Where to post battery test results?

Where should I post links to my battery bench test results that I think might be of interest?

DIY Builds/Battery Builds?
The esk8 Mechanics sections?
The Citadel section?

Thanks!

16 Likes

right here this is your thread now

10 Likes

maybe in the How-Tos & Esk8 mechanics section? the Wiki is also a good place, but anyone can edit, not sure if that would be the best place

2 Likes

actually 1 thread per cell would be way batter

7 Likes

I was considering that but then the comments and questions for each test get all mixed up.

4 Likes

Oops, you posted while I was writing mine. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

we like to go fast on here!

oh add (serious) to the title and we all straighten right out

6 Likes

Otherwise you’re inviting all the hooligans to clutter up the place :grin:

4 Likes

Still no serious tag. I would like a thread for each component, nickel strip et-cetera :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little hooliganism can be fun…but perhaps not in a battery test thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Where though?

2 Likes

Haha it gets in the way of SCIENCE!

3 Likes

THIS, its a must for something as important as the almighty Mooch’s result / reporting / findings…etc

4 Likes

In vendor corner of course, duh!

1 Like

Absolutely no editing allowed. :scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

I swear there used to be people who properly organized this place. Hu :man_shrugging:

1 Like

of course, that’s why I suggest How-Tos & Esk8 mechanics first, but the citadel “wiki” section can have thread that is non editable for other user except OP…I think, @longhairedboy maybe knows more about the settings? need his input on this part

2 Likes

Vendor Corner for battery test result posts? I don’t sell anything though.

5 Likes

I know sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it will be fine :slight_smile: one thread for each nickel strip, right smack dab in vendors corner. It can do no harm :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m in the Citadel party for this

3 Likes