esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

Where are the gamers at?

Im a long time console guy started with NES

currently have an Xbox One S gamer tag: gypsyraider59

My newrst endeavor is joining the PCMR

Ryzen 7 2700x
Gigabyte b450m aorous pro. Rgb
EVGA 1070TI FTW 8GB RGB
CORSAIR VENGENCE 3200MHZ 32GB (OVERKILL :sunglasses:)
COOLER MASTER Q300L
COOLERMASTER 240MM AIO WATERCOOLER
SAN DISK SSD 1TB
SEAGATE 7200RM 2.5 TB HDD
COOLER MASTER RGB GAMING KEYBOARD & MOUSE
LG 21:9 144HZ 4K ULTRA MONITOR

::Update::

OCed , rgb updated and synced. Battle station ready

14 Likes

Gamer tag = B0BA PHETT (the o is a zero)

1 Like

Lmao that funbox OneShit will go in the bin once he’s experienced the glory of master race gaming.

10 Likes

If you say so. Personally i play on all platforms. Don’t see the point in limiting myself to one platform.

1 Like

Just a joke to get a rise out of you Kelly, cheers for ruining the fun with your balanced reaction :roll_eyes:

Now I have to go find someone else to work up.

4 Likes

#pcmasterrace, I own an xbox one x, but I only bought it to play RDR2 and has been sitting since I beat story mode.
i7-4790K
GTX 980TI
16GB
I dont play games like I used to anymore. When I do I play VR. Beatsaber is where it’s at.

2 Likes

Meh. I’ve never played onto the pc vs xbone vs ps thing. I just wanna play games. Do miss my pc tho. Consoles are convenient when you don’t have room for a pc setup tho or wanna play couch co op with the wife.

1 Like

#pcmasterrace #sff

I5 8600k - 5.3GHZ

GTX 1060 (waiting for my RTX 2070 mini)

16GB

all in a size a little bigger then my Xbox one s that I haven’t bothered to set up (@J0ker)

3 Likes

Mini ITX for the win! I’m using the enthoo evolv itx. I fit a 280mm radiator along with 7 140mm fans in my case.

Lol I can’t do any of that, can only fit a noctua nh l9i and nothing bigger, had to rock 2 m.2’s in order to fit two extra 90mm fans lol.

1 Like

Needs more LED’s.

My wife said “Why bother building another PC, it’ll just be the same as the last one”. Built 4 x machines into a sweet but understated midi.

This was the result:

1 Like

I like this enthoo because its the smallest itx case that can fit a 280mm radiator and full size PS. I use 2x 256GB ssd’s in raid 0 for boot drive and 2x 500GB ssd’s in raid 0 for game drive.

That actually loops pretty well lol

I need to be able to like posts grrrrr

1 Like

There’s 30 or so of us, we’ve been playing together for about 19 years. Solid laughs, every single night. Wouldn’t change an hour of my gaming life in the slightest. It’s all about who you play with in my opinion.

This is what it looks like when old people play shotguns boys, you lose your hand eye coordination a bit but your balls get fucking huge to compensate.

Please excuse my mouthbreather friend on voice who doesn’t know how to shut up :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

nahh thats 2018.

Me and @ThermalM16 played battlefield back in the day. BF3 is how I met a lot of my online friends. Recently though I’ve lost my skills at FPS games. I play Fortnite occasionally with @ThermalM16 but I’m ass at that game. I stick to single player and VR games now.

2 Likes

We played PUBG to death from beta to around the time fortnite was making waves. I think we were all a bit battle royal’d out and skipped it. Good memories there though :smile:

1 Like

Light pollution

3 Likes

I’ve got an Xbox and a PC…

Xbox Gamertag : jetskijumper13

Uhh and Coc @Brenternet … jk Clash of Clans on mobile if anyone wants to join my clan…

1 Like